Food game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gherkins >>> sesame seed

dont get to play much today. I'm off to bed. I'm feeling pretty crappy. I was at school, then work, and then I baked with my mom. I have school in 5 hours, and I have to do the same thing again tomorrow... maybe not the baking.. I'm not sure yet. It'll be by Thursday at the lastest. Which means I'll have more picks for ya. I'm starting to feel a little sick.

Peace

sesame seed - dolmades

What you're feeling is tiredness due to lack of sleep. Yes I think it's a good idea to retire early. Take a hot chocolate for some energy before you do that!

boufa06 said:
sesame seed - dolmades

What you're feeling is tiredness due to lack of sleep. Yes I think it's a good idea to retire early. Take a hot chocolate for some energy before you do that!
I dont have alot of time for sleep. Usually I have school then work till about 11 or 12, and my buddy is always in my room so it takes longer to get to sleep. And just this weekend I worked 26 hours and on Saturday I accidentally left my alarm on from friday for school and couldn't get back to sleep. My girlfriend is coming home soon, and she's gonna come stay at my place. She likes to go to bed early and I can't let her go to sleep while I'm up on the computer. So that'll give me the extra boost I need to get to bed.

Oh yeah
dolmades >>> sauted onion

Back
Top Bottom