Food I Want To Marry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Food is worth your Eternal Love :)

• Somewhat Bland but tasty (think European: Polish)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Heavy because I'm chilled to the bone right now and am looking forward to pot roast with veggies in a heavy gravy tonight...with homemade bread. :pig: :LOL:

Can you be married to more than one food at a time? That would have to be allowed because I would have to have a polygamus food relationship.

I'd have to be married to chocolate, of course. Garlic, love garlic, too. But I also drool at the thought of a well-made and delicious Caesar salad. Then I practically spaz at the image and taste of a perfectly cooked steak. In my world it would be rare. Ciao! Italian food is right up on top, too. There are just too many delicious things in the world for me to decide.

"So many foods; so little time!"

Totaly!

jkath said:
I love to be spicy! Love mexican food with all my heart....(although I will admit I never eat any indian food)

:) you and me both! although I do eat Indian and Thai and Caribean foods also.
it`s a pity it wasn`t a multi-vote poll though (VB code can do that), as I love soups also.

Yep, I love the soups too - especially around this time of year. And, of course a grilled tri-tip, and italian food, and lemon meringue pie, and tiramisu and ..........

I can't believe Italian didn't make the list *sigh, not even Chinese so having knocked out my 2 faves I went for Mexican...

Back
Top Bottom