Food I Want To Marry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Food is worth your Eternal Love :)

• Somewhat Bland but tasty (think European: Polish)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why, but this thread has me falling off my chair with laughter. Maybe because I just came from the "10 ft. Mary Jane plant" thread and I need a Ding Dong.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ding Dong? :huh: Ahhhhh.......
12.gif

Ding dongs..aka Ring Dings, love those!

As for the poll, I'm more for lite fare...veggies, fruit, and the occassional sushi.

OK, I'm gonna just have to go with American Southern! Gotta have that butter, even on a piece of poundcake lightly toasted in the oven! YUMMY!!

I voted for "light taste." I really prefer fresh, seasonal vegetables and fruits and seafoods. My favourite foods ever are usually asian inspired... lots of veggies, light sauces (rarely using cream), very little butter, etc. Overall, I like to eat really healthy food. I dont like heavy, dense, foods. It makes me feel weighted down and groggy. I am really affected by heavy carbohydrates and thick sauces, which is why i limit them.

I do enjoy a nice crusty bread and a cheese plate though on occasion... :angel:

I say lite because of all these I would have to marry sushi!!!!!!! oh dear, I guess I should ask first!.....and maybe inform my husband. I had, in high school, a few strands of VERY red hair - does that count? :LOL:

I have to pick sushi but then then at some point I'd have to, every now and then, have a big bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy a la Paula Deen and even less often than that I'd have to have a slice of Pecan Pie, or Pumpkin Pie, or a homemade piece of coconut cake!!!!!

Is that bigamy? :wacko: :angel:

I'd sleep with a plate of fried chicken legs, but afraid they'd be gone my morning! Just had to edit my thread when I saw spagetti--guess I would be considerated a bigamist !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom