Food Network

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
Hi,

I have been trying to send in a review of a recipe I tried and can't seem to get through on their website. I am told to enter my user name and password and when I do, it says that it's being used by someone already. (yeah, me). I have had the same ones for years. Anyway, when it says to change info, I have tried to do that, and they tell me that I must use the e-mail address that I used when I registered. Well, my e-mail address has changed and I can't figure out how to let them know. Has anyone else experienced this? I guess they'll just have to get along without hearing from me.
Lyndalou

There should be a place where you change your email addy. I have changed mine a few times. I don't remember how I did it tho. I'll check and see.

This has happened to me, too.

First make sure caps lock isn't on, as it's case sensiitive.

If that doesn't work, just re-register using a new name. You can use the same password.

Fill out the information, but I do not recommend using your real name or personal information. There's no need to. And unless you want them to email you their newsletters, etc. you needn't even use a real email address. They don't check.

Once you fill out the info and click through the newsletter/info page you'll be ready to roll.

They say you need to go to the email address you've given and click to activate, but that's not actually necessary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom