Food no no's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok other than at a Thai food place in Ottumwa where one of the cooks sliced off part of his ear and didn't notice it for a while and then they never found it OOPS............:ohmy:

And My Daughter got a Happy Meal with bird feathers in it..:ohmy:

And I saw a guy at DonutLand spit into the fryer they made the donuts in...................:ohmy:

And a guy picking his nose at Hardee's while packing up food....:ohmy: And these are all True!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion used gum should be thrown in the trash after chewing just once (THIS IS MY PET PEEVE)............This playing with your gum and putting it on your plate till later so everyone can see this nasty thing, or sticking it under, over, or on the side of a table or on the ground for someone else to step or sit on is just plain nasty!!!!!!!!!!...................:sick:

At my Exwifes get together I grabbed a clean plate, with I guess freshly chewed gum on it !!!!!!!!:sick: Nasty !!!

Eeeewwwwwww Maidrite,

And I thought my no no's were awful... LOrdy you still eat I hope:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma:ROFLMAO:

When I first was in the service, I was stationed at Keesler AFB, MS, for a year-long school. I will say up-front that I was lucky enough to have one of the best chow halls there was. That said, I'd never lived in the south before (and thought I'd seen everything, food-wise, in the world, as my family were globe-trotters in the military). So when one of the ladies doling out food asked me if I wanted grits ... well, I'd never had them before, and was always up for a new food experience. She slathered them all over my entire breakfast. I had no idea that grits was one of the few (then and to this day one of the very few) things I didn't care for ... hot breakfast cereal. Over many years many people have tried to convince me to like grits. I always try. I really do. But, in fact, I don't care for breakfast cereal ... I sure don't want it poured on top of everything else I'm planning on eating!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom