Food pranks for April Fool's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Once many years ago, I worked on high rise construction.
Each day at 9:30 was break time. I had to physically climb, up or down the three top floors, but had a man lift (external elevator) up to that point. So going to the ground was a pain as you had to hurry.

I got back up to the 30th floor with my bacon, egg and cheese sandwich I bought downstairs to find a note in between the two slices of bread.
it read. "April Fools"

Last edited:
I got back up to the 30th floor with my bacon, egg and cheese sandwich I bought downstairs to find a note in between the two slices of bread it read. "April Fools"

If that had been me and during my 'gotta eat or pass out' events------!!!
Where did you bury the body of the prankster? :LOL:

If that had been me and during my 'gotta eat or pass out' events------!!!
Where did you bury the body of the prankster? :LOL:

She was nice young girl and gave me a free sandwich (a real one this time) for being a good sport about it.

I'm not a fan of pranks either, but this one that my mother pulled on me and my sister was brilliant.

My mother was in Europe during Easter. She had arranged Easter baskets for me and my sister before she left and instructions for my dad.

We found our baskets and there was a large baking potato in each basket, complete with a bit of root growing out of each potato. Of course, my sister and I assumed that my dad had misunderstood.

I don't remember how we figured it out, but the potatoes were actually large chunks of Danish marzipan, moulded into potato shape and covered in cocoa. The "roots" were almond slivers. We were very happy, and relieved. Danish marzipan was one of our favourite candies.

I don't mind the occasional benign prank, (like Taxy's mum's) but I can't abide wasting food, so these don't really feel like pranks to me, just wasting :(

Oh GG! I loved this! I cried! Chelsea deserved every bit of this!

I was feeling unhappy and now I am on the clouds. I love to see such wonderful things happen to such very nice people!

Thank you so very much for this!

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom