Foodie Word Scramble (Anagrams)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not your fault, mrslmb--you're not stumped after all. i copied the letters wrong.

bridgegrane

begins with a "b"

Well done V, now where's the new anagram?
I would give you a Noddy badge but you would probably misplace it anyway :LOL:
I live on my own planet but you give me a run for my money :wacko:

P.S you missed one of mine about 3 pages ago.

Last edited:
what? excuse me, snip, but i'm not sharing my ''kookoo for cocoa puffs" badge with nobody. i won it fair and square!:)

my anagram begins with a 'b' and is a compound word. now, i'll be back in one hour, and if no one has solved the puzzle by that time, i'll give up the answer.:)

now, one more time: BRIDGEGRANE (also a favorite holiday treat)

what? excuse me, snip, but i'm not sharing my ''kookoo for cocoa puffs" badge with nobody. i won it fair and square!:)

my anagram begins with a 'b' and is a compound word. now, i'll be back in one hour, and if no one has solved the puzzle by that time, i'll give up the answer.:)

now, one more time: BRIDGEGRANE (also a favorite holiday treat)

Gingerbread!!!!!!!!
:ROFLMAO:

I actually thought bridgegrane was the answer lol! Blonde moment.

perce eettzus

No if you'll excuse me, I think I may have put the kettle in the fridge again :angel:

Last edited:
gazpacho

looks like just you and me, snippety-snip.:) there is an old anagram game that i'd like to resurrect--looks like fun. you are super sharp with these games. would you look it up, and maybe rewrite the last part of the instructions? sure would appreciate your lending some clarity to that game thread.

gazpacho

looks like just you and me, snippety-snip.:) there is an old anagram game that i'd like to resurrect--looks like fun. you are super sharp with these games. would you look it up, and maybe rewrite the last part of the instructions? sure would appreciate your lending some clarity to that game thread.

I'll have a look. I'm a bit of a word game nerd. They do say intelligent people are insane :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom