FoodNetwork Superstar Battle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

college_cook

Head Chef
Anyone see the commercial for this? I only caught a few moments of it, but it looks like it will be Giada and Bobby Flay vs. Rachel Ray and Mari Batali. I'm pretty excited to see it. For anyone that saw the commercial, did you happen to see when it will air?

I'm pretty sure that's a rerun of something they did a while ago.

Nothing about Bobby Flea or Rachael Ray excites me, so I haven't paid any attention to it either time. :ermm:

Yeah, except Rachel doesn't know how to cook for a life of me. This is rerun, unless it is rematch, isn't it? I thought they already had this one on before. Doesn't matter. I just can't understand who and why pushes RR everywhere. She is mediocre at best, no matter what she does. And her mm's and ahhh's are pretty annoying.

Since they all want to condemn than inform, it's November 12. And I don't think it's a rerun. It might be, but I've never seen it before.

May the Gods of FoodNetwork melted peanut butter and marshmellow on your heads, then feathers!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

It IS a rerun, Cindy, and good for you if you like those folks, but we are all entitled to our opinions, without being tarred and feathered, even in rice krispies and marshmallows. :-p

LOL, ChefJune, I was just messing around. I do like all of them, RR, not so much tho. THAT being said, I have picked up a few tips from her. I admit that some of the ideas I should have thought of myself tho. Like putting a bowl next to you when chopping and opening packages, just toss in there and dump when you finish prep. She's just way too bubbly for me. LOL

R.R. does overwhem at times- too much energy ! I do like some of her recipes and tips. Usually go by the recipe rating if something sparks my interest. Her clam chowda sounds good and want to try. Each to their own !

pouncermom said:
Should be interesting. It'll be new for me!! :)

This has to be a new show though. They would not put out an air date that is a few weeks away for a repeat.

I saw the advertisement but didnt catch the entire part, but I thought it was Rachael vs Giada. Should be interesting though. I agree with kleenex, it's probably a new one since it's being advertised in advance.

November 12th is my Birthday and I'm looking forward to this show.

Whether it's a repeat or not.. I havn't seen it yet. Since I'm a big Bobby Flay fan as well as an Iron Chef fan, I can't wait.

As far as Rachal goes. My wife gave me two R. Ray books last christmas. She was a bit confused I said Bobby FLAY not Rachel RAY. I made a few recipes from her books and well .. um .. not that great.

On the other hand .. I have three Flay books and everything I make from them turns out amazing.

I really think Saturday Night Live needs to do a Iron Chef skit. They can call it White Trash Chef and the secret ingredient is something like "Velveeta Cheese".. LOL The judge in the middle could actually be Rachel Ray and all she says is .. "MMMMM" and "How good is that?"

Back
Top Bottom