Foods you just can't stop eating!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of mine is the Kraft mac and cheese. I can eat a whole box! I usually add some cream cheese to it. Butter popcorn is another. I can make and eat a whole bag of microwave or nearly a whole pot of regular.

I also love Pringles - again .. not real potato chips but something about them .. and yes I can get my hand down to the bottom of the can LOL

I so love Pringles, they are so hard to stop at one....I just cant!!

One of mine is the Kraft mac and cheese. I can eat a whole box! I usually add some cream cheese to it. Butter popcorn is another. I can make and eat a whole bag of microwave or nearly a whole pot of regular.

Jab, I too love Kraft Mac and Cheese...I like to add ham to mine and I can also eat the whole box, it is very moreish

For me, the biggest 2 things I find near impossible to stop eating is Peanut M&Ms and Mars Pods...god they are good! :yum:

Foods you just can't stop eating !?

Sadly, just about anything you put in front of me.

Lay's potato chips
Cashews
Chocolate (current fad favorite is Kit Kat) dark chocolate always a favorite.
Supposedly Canadian Kit Kats are better than those sold in the States. I happen to like the dark chocolate ones...have you tried those?

I have a problem re: wild rice. I can eat that as a snack, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love wild rice.

Supposedly Canadian Kit Kats are better than those sold in the States. I happen to like the dark chocolate ones...have you tried those?

I have a problem re: wild rice. I can eat that as a snack, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love wild rice.

I haven't seen the dark choc. kitkats.

Thanks for the offer but I'm now officially trying to cut back bit. No more KitKats for a while.

The one I had was made with M&M's.

Buck and I did a lot of rough outdoor camping and we always had a big bag of homemade G.O.R.P. (good old raisins and peanuts). However, since it was homemade, it contained much, much more than raisins and peanuts. Usually there was some granola, coconut, M&Ms, cashews and just about anything else we could think of to mix in. We would make a dishpan full and put it in big zipper-lock plastic bags. Man, it was good!

I have heard of gorp, but didn't realize it was an acronym.
Thanks. Now my brain can take the rest of the day off :LOL:

My guilty pleasure has always been chocolate...in nearly any form but, recently, I've been drawn (addicted) to the dark chocolate M&Ms. If I let myself I could eat a large bag every week.

I also enjoy chocolate paired with cherry or raspberry. Christmas is always fun because I can get the el-cheapo boxes of chocolate-covered cherries and I usually indulge in a couple of boxes then.

Also at Christmastime, Hershey makes a raspberry cordial "kiss." Yum!!!! I buy several bags and put some in the freezer for an, um, emergency.:angel::angel:

These are another one of my absolute favourites! I can eat the whole packet :(

tim-tams-caramel-3.jpg

Have you noticed that most of those pleasures (I refused to use the word guilty) are the ones we have to purchase and not make at home? I do stay out of the chips aisle at the store. I cannot walk past Wise potato chips. They always have burnt and some overcooked chips. Curled ones, broken ones, all sorts of ones. They just have so much flavor unlike Lays. Those are all the same boring chips. :angel:

Have you noticed that most of those pleasures (I refused to use the word guilty) are the ones we have to purchase and not make at home? I do stay out of the chips aisle at the store. I cannot walk past Wise potato chips. They always have burnt and some overcooked chips. Curled ones, broken ones, all sorts of ones. They just have so much flavor unlike Lays. Those are all the same boring chips. :angel:

For me with Lays, it's the salt, thin, crisp and salty!

I do make my own toffee though;)

Back
Top Bottom