Foods you just can't stop eating!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've gotten good Clementines, and not so good. The best ones are so easy to peel, and so sweet, the not so good ones were really hard to peel and sour. I forgot about them too, and tis the season!

LOL Snip ... I love your excitement !! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Everything excites me :w00t2::w00t2:
It drives my husband nuts! He says I'm the only person he knows that gets excited when buying veggies. He refuses to go shopping with me because I check, sniff, feel and shake every item :LOL:

Buck and I did a lot of rough outdoor camping and we always had a big bag of homemade G.O.R.P. (good old raisins and peanuts). However, since it was homemade, it contained much, much more than raisins and peanuts. Usually there was some granola, coconut, M&Ms, cashews and just about anything else we could think of to mix in. We would make a dishpan full and put it in big zipper-lock plastic bags. Man, it was good!

I've made gorp for DH to take on car trips to conferences or on bike rides; I usually add wasabi peas as well - Craisins, peanuts, M&Ms and wasabi peas - yummy.

I love the white Kit Kat with milk chocolate center :yum:
I'm not a big chocolate fan but my favourite has got to be Lindt Intense Dark Chocolate. I can only manage about 2 squares at a time though.
My hubby is just like you. He can't open anything without finishing it. My kids call him the cookie monster :ROFLMAO:
my DH is just like yours but we call him the human garbage can:ROFLMAO:
kades

Me I love savory, sweets nah. But give me a big peice of sour dough slather is with liverpaste, and sliced green onions, emmmm,or in the summer that same bread with a fat slice of tomato,s&p evoo and white balsamic or just the tomato and thin layer of mayo. I love bread noodles in broth,any type of small pasta of wide noodles with browned butter, mushroomssauteed with shallots andgarlic in yes butter.I adore having my dads recipe of beans or his avocado dip and baguette.A plain tuna sammie is heaven to me. See I a garbage can like DH:ohmy:
kades

Pringles and potato chips with ridges and French onion dip are two things I cannot have in the house. I will eat them till they're gone.

Another thing I can't stop eating when I open them is calamata olives! The really big juicy ones and green olives stuffed with pimiento.

Buck and I did a lot of rough outdoor camping and we always had a big bag of homemade G.O.R.P. (good old raisins and peanuts). However, since it was homemade, it contained much, much more than raisins and peanuts. Usually there was some granola, coconut, M&Ms, cashews and just about anything else we could think of to mix in. We would make a dishpan full and put it in big zipper-lock plastic bags. Man, it was good!

i'm with you on the gorp, but i have to protest that any additions make it trail mix. gorp is gorp, from a scouting perspective. :)

in either case, i'm addicted as well. m&ms, craisins, various nuts or dried fruits (except banana chips, yuk) toasted coconut, etc., etc..

on topic, i have a hard time stopping when steak is available. especially for things like london broil. i could just sit at a table and eat steak so long as it was in front of me. i've always wanted to try the big texan challenge at that place that serves a 72 oz. steak in amarillo, i think.

same goes for buffalo wings. or oysters. i know that i could do a few dozen of each. (not at tbe same time, of course. you know what i mean)

Last edited:
I found some yogurt covered cashew nuts to put in the kids lunchboxes today. Had to stop myself from eating them all myself lol! They're fab!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom