Foods you just can't stop eating!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Just thought I'd start a thread about those little things that we can't get enough of, that mess up our diets, make us chew when we don't even want to and we love but wish were never invented :LOL:

For some it's peanuts, cookies or ice cream.
For me it's Calamata olives (big fat juicy ones!), fruit Sorbet (my favourite is lime), peppermint ice cream, chilli biltong, camembert with plain salted crackers, watermelon, fresh black figs, ripe red cherries, litchis, passionfruit, lemons and hummus with veggie sticks :pig:

I could think of many more but I think that's enough for now!

What's your quilty pleasure?

Mac and cheese with tomatoes. I make a full pound in my largest pan. I take just one corner for myself and give the rest ot one of my kids. Because if I don't I will eat the whole thing. Until I get sick. That is also why I don't make it too often. :angel:

Lately it's been peanut brittle. My sister gave me two big bags that she had made. I'm down to one :pig: I can't walk by the kitchen without grabbing a couple pieces.

Mac and cheese with tomatoes. I make a full pound in my largest pan. I take just one corner for myself and give the rest ot one of my kids. Because if I don't I will eat the whole thing. Until I get sick. That is also why I don't make it too often. :angel:

:ROFLMAO:

I can relate to that. I love Mac 'n Cheese too! I like it most when it's baked and the cheese sauce just sets like a custard. I must have tabasco sauce and some tomato or onion chutney with it. I can eat bowls full!
I always sneak a bowl while watching telly late at night and savour it :pig:

Lately it's been peanut brittle. My sister gave me two big bags that she had made. I'm down to one :pig: I can't walk by the kitchen without grabbing a couple pieces.

Oh Yummo! Cashew Nut Brittle is my favourite. Luckily I have to buy it, it flops when I make it at home. If I could make it I'd never stop eating it :pig:

I make batches of peanut brittle every Christmas, and I literally do not eat even one piece, because if I do, I can't stop.

Chips are another weakness, especially tortilla chips and dips/salsa. I don't keep them in the house, and the only place I indulge is the Mexican restaurant.

I make batches of peanut brittle every Christmas, and I literally do not eat even one piece, because if I do, I can't stop.

Chips are another weakness, especially tortilla chips and dips/salsa. I don't keep them in the house, and the only place I indulge is the Mexican restaurant.

Oh gosh! Another yummy one, I love Nacho's with cheese, salsa and guacamole and sour cream!!!

Oh wow ... I have more than 1 .. brownies would be first .. I love those things. There is a really bad product that I wish had never come into my life yet I love eating .. Munchos .. they aren't even real potato chips but they are super salty and they have a big ONLY $2.00 printed on the bag .. they call me everytime I go to the store !! And I also love Pringles - again .. not real potato chips but something about them .. and yes I can get my hand down to the bottom of the can LOL

Good things I love to chow down on would be watermelon and peaches .. can eat them till I feel like I would pop.

Oh wow ... I have more than 1 .. brownies would be first .. I love those things. There is a really bad product that I wish had never come into my life yet I love eating .. Munchos .. they aren't even real potato chips but they are super salty and they have a big ONLY $2.00 printed on the bag .. they call me everytime I go to the store !! And I also love Pringles - again .. not real potato chips but something about them .. and yes I can get my hand down to the bottom of the can LOL

Good things I love to chow down on would be watermelon and peaches .. can eat them till I feel like I would pop.

Pringles are great! I love the salt and vinegar and the sour cream and chives :yum:

Haven't had a brownie in years. I loved the ones my ex mother in law made, they were chewy and moist. Almost like chocolate toffee fudge :pig:

Wow! Just Googled Pringles Flavours. I didn't realise how many new flavours you get! Haven't eaten them in about 4 or 5 years lol! Think I must try the chilli and lime or the shrimp flavour :)

Foods you just can't stop eating !?

Sadly, just about anything you put in front of me.

Lay's potato chips
Cashews
Chocolate (current fad favorite is Kit Kat) dark chocolate always a favorite.

Foods you just can't stop eating !?

Sadly, just about anything you put in front of me.

Lay's potato chips
Cashews
Chocolate (current fad favorite is Kit Kat) dark chocolate always a favorite.

I love the white Kit Kat with milk chocolate center :yum:
I'm not a big chocolate fan but my favourite has got to be Lindt Intense Dark Chocolate. I can only manage about 2 squares at a time though.
My hubby is just like you. He can't open anything without finishing it. My kids call him the cookie monster :ROFLMAO:

I almost forgot Pizza! If it's thin base, very crisp with real mozza and simple topping I can eat a large by myself and have room for the kids leftovers :(

Lays potato chips or Pringles, both plain.

Butter toffee. I make it at Christmas, and seriously I can't stop eating it. I brought some to work, my boss kept going back to the bag and eating more. She told me "never bring that again, I can't stay out of it".

My most recent...

Ocean Spray's Craisin trail mix (with dried cranberries, mini chocolate chips & cashews). NYE, I mixed it with popcorn, and served it in martini glasses. :yum:

ocean spray craisins.png

butter cookies and trail mixes for me...

Me, too - butter cookies - the cheapo ones in a tin, & a trail mix with lots of nuts, plus

Poppycock, the caramel corn w/glazed nuts in a can

Original Cape Cod Kettle chips. After I eat all the folded, crunchy ones, I finish off the plain old flat ones to the bottom of the bag.

A pint of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream

I've never had or seen a trailmix with chocolate in it. Maybe I should look tomorrow.
I'm a creature of habbit, I seem to go to my favourites without noticing anything new lol!

I've never had or seen a trailmix with chocolate in it. Maybe I should look tomorrow.
I'm a creature of habbit, I seem to go to my favourites without noticing anything new lol!

The one I had was made with M&M's.

Back
Top Bottom