Football season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the Giants looked pretty impressive on their first series.

Football.... at long last.... :)

What a relief for Yankee fans, huh?
img_678799_0_c21111587a8448d233ecd76eae1126ba.gif

:-p :LOL:

Yeah Jeeks. Football season started just in time for Yankee fans.

Umm you forgot one thing.... He isnt going to be able to cheat.

They "ran up" the score long after it was alleged they were cheating . . . . .

As for weapons, I think the demise of the Patriots last year was that they gave in to the pressure of setting cruise control instead of going wide open throttle. A mistake I don't think will be repeated this year.

DH: Die-hard Raider fan (talk about a lose-lose situation...but don't tell him I said that)
I'm not sure what you mean. What is the 'lose-lose'? Lose 'cause he's a die hard fan and lose 'cause he's a Raider fan?

Either way, I'm with him... so I guess in your eyes I'm lose-lose, too. :neutral:

The Raiders WILL rise from the ashes. Write it down. You read it here first.
228shield_spin.gif

img%5D

Oh man, the one thing I REALLY miss down here is watching football! The NFL just started live streaming their games, so I go to my computer Thursday night; I'm getting ready to watch the opening game (GO REDSKINS! - I know, I know, they're a little pitiful these days) and I open the page and............."This broadcast is not available in Mexico." Arrrggghhh. I may have to break down and get a satellite dish.

They "ran up" the score long after it was alleged they were cheating . . . . .

As for weapons, I think the demise of the Patriots last year was that they gave in to the pressure of setting cruise control instead of going wide open throttle. A mistake I don't think will be repeated this year.

Sucks to be the Pats....Brady is done for the year.

I have a fantasy every year.....
That the Browns will make it to the superbowl :(

I know the feeling - I have the fantasy every year that the Rangers will make it to the World Series ... and I haven't done drugs since college back in the 70's! :LOL:

No, seriously - I haven't!

Flashbacks Michael, flashbacks.....

The Steelers looked very crisp I have to say.
The Browns looked like their old selves, can't string together the good plays either on offense or defense, just flashes of knowing what they are doing.
The Pats, ouch.
The Bills.... when did they get good?
Gotta feel good for Atlanta and their new QB.
McNabb seems back in form in Philly.
Chicago beat Indy? Glad I don't wager anymore.

[[[[sigh]]]]

Sucks to be the Pats....Brady is done for the year.

Yup, it sure looks that way. At least they got the "W".

This is turning into the biggest test year for the Patriots; we know how good Brady is, now we find out exactly how good Belichek is. He should know the strengths and weaknesses of Matt Cassel and the other backups and have a plan set to how to best use them. It's no secret the loss of Brady is devastating, but it doesn't need to be the end of the season already either.

Time will tell. I don't think there will be too many run ups (of the score) this year though.

Flashbacks Michael, flashbacks.....

Gotta feel good for Atlanta and their new QB.

[[[[sigh]]]]

What a change. I couldn't stand Michael Vick even before the dogfighting. This new guy was a breathe of fresh air and he really seemed to pull the team together.

Agreed, Mama. Michael Vick, aka Ron Mexico. had a lot of gray areas in his life he either wasn't very adept at camouflaging or didn't seem to care. Arther Blank didn't deserve that. He seems like a great owner.

I don't think he cared...it became pretty obvious what kind of person he was when he was charged with dog fighting and still strutted around with his head held high.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom