"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 10-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
Master Chef

how beautiful........and so sad at the same time... and so true....don't lock me up as you're the only person that I have..........oh, my, oh my...................

Old 10-31-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Kitchen View Post
Thanks for loving your animals. As I have said in many many posts if it were not for the animals I would jump off bridge. My life without them would have been not even worth making effort to breathe. The abuse and reject ion I experienced I could not wish on any animal. I often wonder if they sense how we have been treated in our lives?

Now that I have been sick for many days, seems they want to be so close to me and actually worry about me. If only people could love each other the way these animals do. Loving someone also includes allowing them to be themselves.

Thanks for appreciating your animals and knowing they are only here because you care about them. Be sure you watch them tonight since it is Halloween. These holidays tend to bring out the weird ones who enjoy abuse.
In the Kitchen..........you are NOT rejected here........know that first and foremost.......if anyone should feel like life has dealt them a crappy hand it's me.......but you can't hang onto that...........you've got to move on.........and I have........and so will you...........your animals will be fine but definitely look out for them.........they are lucky to have you..........

Old 10-31-2008, 11:59 PM   #13
Executive Chef

expatgirl: thanks for nice comments. You always seem to understand my thoughts.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:42 AM   #14
Master Chef

If the world's population was 100% animal lovers, imagine what a peaceful world we would live in.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #15
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by getoutamykitchen View Post
If the world's population was 100% animal lovers, imagine what a peaceful world we would live in.
what a beautiful thought! So true, people would emulate their pets. Unconditional understanding and love. I am so thankful pets are in our world. As I have said many times, animals mean so much to me when people don't care.