For music lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
Paul just sent me a link for the neatest music site!

http://www.pandora.com/

You put in a song or a singers name and they create a "radio station" based on the info.

They play whole songs not just a few clips from the songs.

You can then buy them from Itunes or Amazon... or you can just keep on listening.

I'm really enjoying listening as I'm talking to you guys! :):)

After about 10 songs they'll ask you to register
and then give you the choice of the free version ( ads) or the pay version, three dollars a month ( no ads) I just took the free.

I have been using this site for months. It is great! It has turned me onto so many artists and bands that I had never heard of before, but now really like.

Hey Trish I just tried it, very cool!! My tastes are really complicated, but they do make quite decent picks... I like it!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!:)

Also my suggestion... to go with this, have this site ready on hand... when you hear some nice tunes or band that you are not familiar with but get you interested, you can find out about the artist in details!!

Last edited:
This is a "learning" site, so make sure you tell the system if you like or dislike songs it picks for you. The more you tell it the better it gets and choosing stuff you will like.

I was just telling my wife to forward this site to me, because she has been using it, and here we go, ah, DC rulles!

Back
Top Bottom