For PF and all DC's Cat Lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Third one from the top resembles my Crosby. The one who jumped on me and woke me up. Got a cold drink and am officially going back to bed. It's 4:30 a.m. my time. She already went back to sleep a half hour ago. :ROFLMAO:

Oh my, those are great.

Reminds me, do you know that almost every cat has Teddy bears? Just needs a pen or software that will let you draw on a photo.

a_teddy_bear_in_every_cat_by_loulou13-d35mqjq.jpg

tumblr_m7wj8tISht1ryr2awo1_500_large.jpg

Oh my, those are great.

Reminds me, do you know that almost every cat has Teddy bears? Just needs a pen or software that will let you draw on a photo.

Latté just told me rather brutally that she DOES NOT have teddy bears.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh my, those are great.

Have you done that to Shreddy yet, Taxy? I have a sneaking suspicion those ain't his feet! Very cute!

Last edited:
Have you done that to Shreddy yet, Taxy? I have a sneaking suspicion those ain't his feet! Very cute!
He has black paw pads. He probably wouldn't let me even if it would show. I haven't even been able to tell if he has Teddy bears on his hind feet. He definitely has them on the front feet.

Back
Top Bottom