For PriFi, BT, and all you snowball throwers:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, everything has been quiet for a couple of days...

Time to set the snowcone machine on max and coordinates for Alix, Chief, Princess....a great sneak attack!

And FIRE!!!!!

Ah, that felt good! :innocent:

Well, if we ever get any snow, and it is in the forecast for the weekend, the first thing I am going to build is a snowgirl. And then I am going to put on my white faux fur coat that makes me look like a polar bear cub. I will stand right next to the snowgirl and I defy you to tell who is who. Even with all your fancy iPod gps's and other modern day gadgets. I will be catching all your snowballs by hand with my big white furry mittens and building up a pile. Why should I make them when you can do it for me. Then just before dark as all of you are heading indoors, I will let loose and get all of you right next to your back door.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! So there. :angel:

And Addie joins the fun. You know what's great about living next to Lake Superior, I can hide my ballistic missile, snowball warhead delivering submarine anywhere in the lake. And my plane is still circling all of you, refueling as needed. it's great to be an engineer.

Who shall I target next? Hmmm. I thin LP needs a shower, a snow shower. A little move on the controller, I see you. You're lining up in the sights. Snowbombs away.

Wo, look at her run. I didn't know she could move that fast. Chased her fight away from her launcher.:ROFLMAO:

Oh, I just got dumped on by Alix, while I was targeting LP. Are you ladies conspiring against me? Now where's that woman's coordinates? I know I had them in my left pocket. Oh, that virtual snow's cold when it melts down a guy's back.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Okay, I've just managed to snag "Gay Deceiver" from Heinlein's The Number of the Beast. She is a very fancy, flying car, equipped with a time and space twister.

I hope I have the coordinates right. I'm going to make a two second jump to 10 metres above The Chief's place and dump a bunch of little wet snow balls, 'cause our piddly amount of snow is melting and that's all I can manage at the moment.

Welcome to the fight Taxy! Okay, I have just one question - where are all the guys???????

Chief, you are getting outnumbered more every minute! Not that this is a bad thing, but we want to show we can win on a level playing field! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As for your attack on me, that run took a lot out of me - I am moving faster these days but that was quite a workout! I think I will take to some shelter for a bit....so I can devise my next plan of attack. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Look out Barbara, I think I just sent a batch of orange snow cone balls in your direction! The were meant for Pac but I punched in the wrong coordinates!
Thanks for the warning! I was able to divert them all to a big punch bowl and we are having a snow cone party with all our neighbors. :cool:

And for my friend LP, a lovely little blast of arctic air above the Vancouver area ought to suffice for some EXCELLENT snow fall. Putting a bit of polarizing magic into the snow, and presto! Snow balls raining down upon you. HA! See what happens when you mess with me?

As for you Chief, I'm stirring up some trouble in that lake of yours. I got one of my elf buddies to take an icicle and stir up your little "pond". There is a giant ice wall forming around you and soon you will not be able to get any of your projectiles free. GET 'IM GIRLS!

LP, who says the gals are winning! My snowbomber s flying high and free, and is fully loaded. And with my rapidly expanding instant snow bombs, I don't care what the outside ambient temperature is. You're gonna get snowed on, heavily. Muahahahaha.

Alix, a little ice wall can stop me? Ha. I have martial arts skills. Oh, you forgot about that didn't ya. Now granted, you can make an ice wall that I can't readily put my fist through. But from that discipline, and a little physics knowledge, I understand the concepts of force, and know that large force concentrated in a small area creates great stress. I also can figure out the resonant frequency of ice, and use sound to make it shatter itself, just as that old memorex comercial where the ladie's voice shatters a crystal glass. And if those don't work, I've always got my chainsaw to cut a hole in the ice large enough for my sub to surface and launch.

Mostly, you have just made yourself a major target. I haven't yet used teh ballistic missilles with the snow warheads yet. Oh, and just for fun, I made the missile bodies out of waffle cones, so that you can re-use them for making ice cream cone deserts. Now let's see, where did I put that sonic disrupter, and wheres that resonant frequency formula. I just had it. Oh, there it is... Hope you have warm clothes on, Alix.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Oh dear Lord. I am beginning to be grateful that we have no snow yet. Here's hoping for a blizzard of record breaking proportions. I have to send all that snow somewhere and it is going to be aimed at all of you. I will be lost in a snowdrift six feet high with my white fur coat and you won't be able to single me out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom