For the serious cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ordered a couple midday. It took about 30 minutes for my order to get processed. Then I read something about this is normal if their servers are busy.
Fifteen bucks is a good price even if it isn't a heavy T.

I ordered a couple midday. It took about 30 minutes for my order to get processed. Then I read something about this is normal if their servers are busy.
Fifteen bucks is a good price even if it isn't a heavy T.

yea, it is. good price, free ship. but an error occurred during the processing of my order, so i have to go back and try it again. glad you got yours, pac. now you'll be a real kitchen commando at the grill.:)

I am hoping to order one tonight for the young chef I mentioned. They leave on the 12th so I am hoping to get it before then.

Pac, we need a picture when you get yours!

I am hoping to order one tonight for the young chef I mentioned. They leave on the 12th so I am hoping to get it before then.

Pac, we need a picture when you get yours!

Maybe I'll take a picture with me holding the real thing :LOL:

the kitchen warfare t-shirt has arrived, and to rave reviews! (mine) it's a substantial, heavy gauge cotton, with a generous cut--my 2x size is e-nor-mous! the color and design are both perfect. the only drawback to this tee is that it is blank on the back. but i guess if you're wearing it.... :)

Well what the hey... mine isn't here yet :(

Glad to hear it's of good quality!

Dang. That's a lot of sugar, lol.
All these people making them and I haven't seen one pic of a lemon bar...
Do you eat them as is, have with ice cream??? Are they like a brownie, only they are a lemon bar? Just pick them up and eat?

hey guys, woot has brought back the kitchen warfare design and is now offering it in an apron. the one i saw pictured was black and costs $12.00. can you believe i continue to get daily e-mails from woot cause i've never bother to unsubscribe from their site?:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom