For Those Out of Work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
There was a story on our local news tonight about work-at-home jobs. They had a story on how to avoid the scams (never pay them for training, equipment, etc.), and they also told about some legitimate places. If you need work (I'm going to check these out myself), you might want to check these out:

Alpine Access - Customer Care, Call Center, Work at Home (I think just U.S.)

Home Based Business - Have your own home based business and work from home - Arise - At Home (U.S. and UK)

Convergys, A Leader in Relationship Management

Working Solutions - Call Center, Virtual Call Center, Remote Call Center, Customer Support CRM, Outsourcing Sales, Augment Outsourcing, Data Entry Transcription, Real Time Transcription, ACD IVR Speech, Technical Support

:)Barbara

Sounds interesting Barbara L. I wish I could handle a customer service, inbound customer calls, etc... Did it for 2 years for a major credit card company and about 20 months of it I was on drugs to deal with the job. But that's just me, I take everything too personal. I'm much better with face to face customer service. Keep us updated if you decide to try any of those.

There is a chance me & my husband might have to move for his job in the next coming months and I am terrified of giving up my good job and having to look for a new one.
Every single time I turn on NPR they are doing a story on downsizing, layoffs, people looking for work, the economy. I work in a specialized field, so hopefully I can find one if I need too, but the number of people out of work right now, it is downright scarey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom