For Women Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Expat, if you gotta ask what a cankle is, your problems ain't as bad as you thought!
JUST KIDDING!

I bet Buckytom could figure this one out, from his extensive research, not hands on, of course, but enough to at least lead us in the right direction.

What say you, buckytom?

thanks, I think, quicksilver, I don't have THAT problem, maybe that's why I've never been teased about it......hahaha...ignorance is bliss, I hear:ROFLMAO:

Stopping back to try and calm the women down so us men can have a good day. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Here is some flowers for all the times us men have got on your nerves.

roses-orange.jpg

So, I finally put a circle in the month of May..on the 28th. It officially ended on Friday, which was only the 30th.
Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like I want this to hang around for 4-5 days, like it used to.
But, if it's going to bother to make an appearance, you'd think it would at least make an effort to be normal, wouldn't you??? This was hardly worth the trouble, I say.
This particular egg must have been so shriveled and pathetic that the other old lady eggs that are still clinging to the ovary walls must have been screaming for her to jump. She was definitely voted off the island.

Who's next?

Okay, NAChef, you WOULD have to bring up my flower allergy while I am laughing so hard I can't keep my legs crossed tight enough and my hands are too busy to wipe my eyes and nose because they are fanning me from the hot flashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW ladies, mine would probably be called "thankles" because my legs often swell as big as my thighs!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I am not exagerating!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::(:(:wacko:

Karen, I would suggest that you leave a wet nighty in the freezer...and then, when it happens ...put the frozen nighty on.

:LOL: Vera, I found this thread hilarious on many levels. I love it! You had me cracking up, I can relate to most everything you said. You have a way with words.

I posted earlier and, now, I have to say that I'm soooooo happy being on the "other side" of things. I'm still on minor HRT. Was reduced last September.

I've read so many posts and was surprised to see so much of the "I don't remember" part. I never experienced that. However, I may chalk that up to having to take Aricept (an Alzheimer's drug) for memory after a serious vehicle accident, which was during my "change."

No more hot flashes, mood swings, swellings, etc. Life is good. I wish all the rest of you the same lovely life.

Ok so now this is the wife~and all I have to say is make your doctors give you a HYSTERECTOMY my life is beautiful now and I dont want to kill my husband anymore!

I am 31 and I had problems like cervical displayisa (pre cancer) when I was 22. Following my first child~I got rid of it thank god but the problems didnt seem to get any better. I then got endometrosis and life became hell every month. I would be down in bed at least the first two days of my cycle(and it came when ever the hell it wanted) sometimes 2 times a month! I had to have laproscopy surgery 4 times to go in and burn the scare tissue off the ovaries. My doctor told me 3 years ago I would only have my one child that was 7 (girl) at the time and I was ok with that but since I was so young they told me I needed to try the laproscopy at least one more time! I did what they wanted and a month later what do you know I was pregnant!

I had a boy this time and that the doctor said that I should be good now and no more issues with the endo! Well suprise suprise I got really sick about 6 months after having him all over again. So this time I demanded I get the hysterectomy.

I am really lucky in the part that I dont have to deal with the cycle anymore however, this hot flash crap sucks! Recently I was a my daughters dance recital and I started to have a hot flash! I told my sister, sitting next to me, that I was having a hot flash and, the lady in front of us turned around and started to laugh! She told me I was crazy and that I was too young to have those, she must not have known what it was like to have them!

But on a good note if you have thought about the hysterectomy, get it done cause life really is alot better, ask my husband he will agree! :)

I will make sure he stocks us up on the ice for all us ladies!

haha.......NAchef......do I ever feel for you.....had cervical dyplasia diagnosed at age 32 when my daugher was born.......sorta a shock ............doctor was like don't worry about it---taken care of but not much fun.......please, Girls, have a checkup including a Pap and a mammo once a year....... even a mammo if you have no history of breast cancer in your family after age 30--my mother died of bc at aged 30 and diagnosed when she was 27---no history of breast cancer whatsoever.........I know, they say after age 40----trust me, the rays are really low these days...and if your insurance will cover it go for it.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom