For Women Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, what a great idea! Guess this means I'll have to go out and buy a nighty....
JUst saw this Karen forget buying a nightie, grab on of DH's t-shirts and a pair of shorts and do the same thing,,,works great for daytime
nighttime is another bag of worms
kades

Last edited:
Yup Middie, you and me both.

I had dysplasia diagnosed when I was ready to start trying for kid #2 when I was 27 I think... had a leep and had to wait a year after that before trying..... thats why my 1st 2 kids are 4 years apart we wanted them more like 2 years apart. Tried again right away for a girl, I miscarried but then 2 mo later got preg with the infamous LEGO GIRL! Got our girl and had myself tied up. :)

Have had clear paps since but I have to be paranoid about it forever. :( My great Gramma died of cervical cancer.

Anyway I woke up last night SWEARING I was having a hot flash I felt like I was going to melt DH! Please tell me I;m too young to be starting to start!

fingers crossed for you, SQ........had a friend who had gone thru full menopause at aged 35......even her Gyn didn't believe it so did a horrormone test and yep it was verified...reason why she had 2 miscarriages....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom