Four thanksgivukkah doughnut flavors from Zucker Bakery!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have one of each please.

In a South Florida newspaper today ( Ft Lauderdale Sun Sentinel) they were showing holiday table settings. One had sage stuffing latkes and sweet potato latkes.

As person who's birthday is pretty close to Christmas, I tell you it's not always fun. I hope people who celebrate both holidays, Enjoy the holidays. Whether separate or combined. I also read this won't happen again for about another 70,000 years or so. So enjoy this one to the most!

Yeah, bizarre, 79000 years. And it technically has never happened before. The last time Chanukah fell on November was before the Thanksgiving was established as the National holiday. So this is truly ones in a life time event. I'm planning turkey with the side of latkes. Not sure about turkey stuffed doughnuts though.

I'll have one of each please.

In a South Florida newspaper today ( Ft Lauderdale Sun Sentinel) they were showing holiday table settings. One had sage stuffing latkes and sweet potato latkes.

As person who's birthday is pretty close to Christmas, I tell you it's not always fun. I hope people who celebrate both holidays, Enjoy the holidays. Whether separate or combined. I also read this won't happen again for about another 70,000 years or so. So enjoy this one to the most!

My son The Pirate was a Christmas Present on 25th of December. Right in the middle of fixing dinner. He was eight years old before he found out he even had a birthday. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom