Fraggle Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I just got the complete first and second seasons of Fraggle Rock on DVD. I am very excited to show these to my kids. I think they are going to love them. I have such good memories of watching these when I was younger. Did anyone else love watching this show?

We are halfway into the first episode. Rachel just turned to me and said "I LOVE this show. Thank you so much for getting it for me".

Fraggle Rock kind of occurred in that space in time between being a kid and having a kid when I was working my way through school and wasn't allowed a tv in the dorm as if I had time to watch it anyway. I caught a couple of bits and pieces and thought I would probably like it but never got to see a complete episode. Guess I'll have to add it to my Netflix cue.

I'm old enough that I should remember Fraggle Rock, but I don't

I remember, Wacky Racers, Dirk Daring, Pole Position, Turbo Teen, Bionic family, GiJoe, Smurfs "Gargamel was my fav character" But I don't remember FR!

Fraggle Rock Rocked !
A Kid's show that was intelligent enough for adults to enjoy..........

My favorite characters were Trash Heap (she was "deep") and Traveling Matt.

I am not sure what you mean by "he can was sesame street", but yes it is much better than Sponge Bob. Elmo is great for younger kids. FR is better once they outgrow Elmo.

I am not sure what you mean by "he can was sesame street", but yes it is much better than Sponge Bob. Elmo is great for younger kids. FR is better once they outgrow Elmo.

Watch your mouth GB. There is no dissing Spongebob allowed here. No matter how good FR is, SB is right up there too. Don't make me get the socker boppers!

That was a test to see how long it would take you to respond Alix
lmao.gif

Did I pass? ;)

Oh and everytime I post on here I start humming the theme music, "Down at Fraggle Rock...."

With flying colors Alix!

I have had that song stuck in my head since I gave the kids the DVD's. I even wake up singing it sometimes, because DW sometimes gives the kids breakfast in front of the TV while she gets showered. I get up shortly after that hearing the music coming from the TV :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom