Free food at McDonalds this Thurs & Fri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the heads up, I sent the link to my sister. I don't eat at McD's but she does , and her family. ;)

Thanks for posting that jkath.
I haven't been there in ages. Free is as good a reason as any to make the trip.

LOL @ the pepto comment.
You enjoy their burritos twice, when you eat them and when you get rid of them.

My boss eats there every day and is very excited to get his free breakfast.

hahaha

This reminds me of a coupon we used at McDonalds years ago. I got an email from a friend that had an attached coupon for a free salad that had just came out. I printed about 10 of these and had the wife use them. A couple days after she used used the last of them we saw a news article that it was a hoax and McD's never issued them, looked very real though.

The wife thought my buddy was the one to do it because he had been known, in years past, to print coupons for Ben & Jerrys icecream that you would get for free. He wasnt in on the McD's coupon but said he knew it was fake when he sent the email out to everyone.

Enjoy your 350 calories and 22 grams of fat with your McBurrito thing.

Not to say that I wouldn't eat one if it was put in front of me, LOL!

thanks jkath!!

aww, don't be such a bunch of snobs, everyone. the burritos are actually not that bad, as compared to most of their food.

once in a blue moon, dw sends me out for mickey d's breakfast for she and the boy. i gag just thinking about the undercooked hash brown hockey pucks they serve, but i had the burrito last time, and it was ok. their salsa sucked though, so it was helped out by a tiny dollop of bbq sauce and louisiana hot sauce.

Shoot. I forgot all about this. Well there's always tomorrow.....
My favorite of theirs is the steak and egg bagel.

hmmm maybe I'll pack them all up and drop the oldest off at school tomorrow instead of throwing him on the bus... free breakfast!

I though you were talking about being "Free from MCD". If anybody ever asked me what is a single most disgusting meal I ever had. It would have to be McD, and that includes Russian army.

Caught part of the News last evening, & there's a huge beef recall. There was a crawl of establishments & phone #s at the bottom of the screen. Not sure if it's just in CA, or if Mickey D's is affected, but check the local News in your area just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom