**** Freezes Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigDog said:
For Real? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was hoping they would go undefeated for the season! Seahawks beat 'em, wasn't it?
Yep, for real.

nfl.png

mudbug said:
sorry everybody. gotta go watch this game for awhile. Score is 21-zip Skins, but Dallas just got in interception.

Hubby stopped watching it completely. He's playing his ps2 now:LOL:
When my son get's here, he's going to rub it in. Son likes the NE Patriots.
He even wore his santa hat of the Patriots over to the party yesterday. That did not go over well with the group:ROFLMAO:

At least we've done better this year than we have in the last few years!!!!

Last edited:
I don't know a thing about football and don't care for it. When San Diego is playing I root for them to win (but don't watch it unless it is the Superbowl*) because I was born and raised there. When the Carolina Panthers are playing I root for them to win (*same thing) since I live here now. That's about the extent of it for me!

:) Barbara

way to go redskins ! i used to love them 10 yrs ago. i still do like them but since i work every dog gone sunday i miss all the games

I'm a Patriots fan and am more than a little pleased that they are the AFC East champs. They are peaking at the exact right time!

As a side note I'm never disappointed when the Cowboys or the Colts lose.

BT:

I started out life as a New York Giants fan and always have one eye on their progress. They have been looking good.

buckytom said:
umm, did someone mention the ny giants are going to be nfc east champs?

tiki, tiki, tiki...

Funny thing is, if you go back and look, about this time last year, BT was a JETS fan. How's that working for you this year? :ROFLMAO:

John

YEA YEA, rub it in, why don't ya!! We're getting better, just watch out next year. Marion Barber is going to kick some butt, I can just feel it.:LOL:

American football, cara. The Redskins (Washington, DC team ) almost always lose to the Cowboys (Dallas, TX team), so last night's game was, to put it mildly, an upset.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom