Friday 13th - Discuss the bad luck you have had to day, in this thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mel!

Sous Chef
I had just hung the laundry out to dry, when a downpour started. It is the middle of July, so warm sun should be more what the weather is like, but it is Friday 13th afterall. :rolleyes:

Mel

Only the best of Luck Always

Interesting post.

Superstitions die hard in the Mediterranean too ... In Spain, the same is said of Tuesday the 13th.

However, I arrived in Puglia early this morning, and have had stunning weather, and the best of luck.

I really do not believe in superstitions ... They are legends from superstitious people ...

Not reality.

Have a great wkend.
Margaux

However, I arrived in Puglia early this morning, and have had stunning weather, and the best of luck.

I really do not believe in superstitions ... They are legends from superstitious people ...

Not reality.
I'm glad you made it safely to Puglia.:) You do travel a lot, you are lucky. (you believe in luck??)
I'm with you on not believing in superstitions, though, I woke up with seriously puffy allergy eyes, and I don't have allergies! :cool: Sunglasses were made for days like these.

Cucumber time blissful!

The only bad luck today is that smoke from wildfires up north has been blown into town. It could be a tough breathing day for some folks.

Friday the 13th is good luck for me! My sister was born on Friday July 13th (I won't say what year :LOL:) and I have two sisters-in-law with 13th birthdays and one was born on a Friday!:)

Also, today I get to see my favourite physiotherapist to help get the kinks out of my back and side! :clap:

Can't get better than that!

Cucumber time blissful!

The only bad luck today is that smoke from wildfires up north has been blown into town. It could be a tough breathing day for some folks.
Great idea Alix and I just took 3 out of the garden yesterday and put them in the fridge!
Unfortunately for you, it's breathing mask time. I don't keep them on hand, I doubt most people do.:(

there are no more superstitious people than hockey players. i put on my lucky shirt, rubbed my lucky cat several times today, and i wrapped my wife and son in bubble wrap and duct tape...

Great idea Alix and I just took 3 out of the garden yesterday and put them in the fridge!
Unfortunately for you, it's breathing mask time. I don't keep them on hand, I doubt most people do.:(

True dat. I'm keeping my inhaler close today. Hoping I won't need it.

Calgary is a 3-3.5 hour drive south for me. And I have to work today. Stampede is fun, but I've been there done that. I'm just hoping the wind will change direction soon and blow the smoke back where it came from!

Well, I woke up at 5am from the cat vomiting in my hair. Then he jumped off the bed vomiting on the floor and leaving a vomit trail on the bed.

Is he by any chance a black cat? :ermm:

Haha! yes, he is! :LOL:
img_1160356_0_fb6dd570eb300e37367e100657419fc0.jpg

He's beautiful. But then he knows that, doesn't he?

Between wet laundry and cat vomit, I know which one I'd choose.

Friday the 13th is good luck for me! My sister was born on Friday July 13th

Also, today I get to see my favourite physiotherapist to help get the kinks out of my back and side! :clap:

Can't get better than that!

Happy birthday to your sister LP :)

Hope you really enjoyed your physio appt. :)

I had a severe toothache today, but I suspect that has more to do with the fact that I keep putting my dental appoinment off instead of bad luck! :huh:

Sorry to hear about your tooth ache, I so know how bad that can be having had an infection in one of mine a few months back...it was a back molar and it was so bad I had to go into hospital and have ut surgically removed :ohmy: :(

Have you booked in to see your dentist?

Back
Top Bottom