Fried Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that the fried chicken had disappeared, where's the peach pie and french vanilla ice cream we can do a Houdini on?:)

wasabi said:
Now that the fried chicken had disappeared, where's the peach pie and french vanilla ice cream we can do a Houdini on?:)

Houdini, huh? Kinda like the fried chicken in this thread to begin with. Wasabi, the peach pie is over there on the table right next to the fudge cream pie with chocolate leaves on the meringue. I'm havin' a huge slice of that.:mrgreen:

Can we fill the can with chocolate cheesecake & kahlua? It's been a long day & looks like it may be an even longer one tomorrow.

Oh.... lookie what I found!! Hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, & brownies!! I'm just a little disappointed that no one saved me any chicken, not even a wing!:(

Don't worry, crewsk, just like the chicken to begin with, some appeared (like magic) on the table a couple of minutes ago and it's nice and hot and crispy. It looks like Nicholas has been experimenting again. Go Nicholas!!!:clap: :clap:

wasabi said:

BuckyTom has the peach pie! He just told me about it..plus he's got a blueberry pie too!

Katie E said:
Subtle, wasabi, real subtle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
img_338368_0_3e1d214fa347712c829076225e5e3e20.gif

I don't remember Barbara Mandrell doing Crisco commercials - I do remember Loretta Lynn doing them.

Y'know...just when I think you guys are getting normal on me you renew my faith in this place. You know how much time it takes to karma each of you???? I'll do it later, I'm whacked. Thanks for the giggle.

licia said:
I don't remember Barbara Mandrell doing Crisco commercials - I do remember Loretta Lynn doing them.

Yep, licia, you are right (at least in my memory). I have a bunch of old Good Housekeeping magazines with Loretta Lynn espousing the benefits of frying in Crisco. I think you've nailed it.

Last edited:
Fried chicken and someone mentioned fudge something. I know what tomorrow (my last day off) is going to entail. Got chicken, got chocolate, got the craving..... Thanks eveyone.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom