Fun Science experiment for kids and adults

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh trust me 6 feet doesn't even begin to cover it. 15-20 feet would not be out of the question.

Oh wait you said a 1 litre bottle so maybe that is the difference. I saw it done with 2 litre bottles. Lots of fun for sure!
I wonder what would happen with a 3 litre bottle:ohmy:

Last edited:
GB said:
Oh trust me 6 feet doesn't even begin to cover it. 15-20 feet would not be out of the question.

Oh wait you said a 1 litre bottle so maybe that is the difference. I saw it done with 2 litre bottles. Lots of fun for sure!
I wonder what would happen with a 3 litre bottle:ohmy:

Oh I think your right, it is 2 litre bottles. 15-20 ft! Oh yea!!!:LOL:

I have a link to a video of it somewhere. I think it is at work. I will try to remember to look for it on Monday.

Thats so funny cause I just told my hubby about this and he found the same link as you. It's so cool though!

amber said:
Many of you may have heard of this already, but it seems fun for kiddos and adults alike. Do it outdoors though! It involves mentos candies and a 1 litre of soda, and a test tube of tube of some sort. The soda will shoot up around 6 feet. :LOL: I've got to try this.

http://www.komando.com/tips_show.asp?showID=9667

I can't wait to try this- This looks so cool! Thanks for the tip, my granddaughter will think this is really funny.

LOL!!

I've made other implements of amusement out of 2 liter bottles, but I don't think posting them to a family website would be proper. They do go BOOM quite nicely though...:angel:

There's always homemade napalm, too.... :-p

(I learned SO MUCH in school...)

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom