Fun with words

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for your compliments, folks.

I enjoy writing the column and really enjoy when it's something of interest in this forum.

keltin said:
Nailed ‘em both!

Is that your order of preference? :)

Keltin,
Katie E tells me what my order of preference is.

Katie E said:
Okay, you guys. It's worked for over 30 years for us. Maybe by the end of the next 30 years, we'll have it all worked out.:rolleyes: I hope so. The last 30+ years have been wonderful.

Hey, I’m a firm believer in “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”!!!!!

Although, my spellchecker is broke…..it tried to replace “ain’t” with “isn’t”….the gall!!!!! :LOL:

Katie E said:
You people are nuts. I can't even begin to imagine how goofy this is going to get when Buck gets his brain wrapped around it.:LOL::rolleyes:

espeakin' of nuts, we have fun 'splaining engrish to our korean co-worker, who is extremely curious about the intracacies of our assembled language.

describing all of the meanings of the word "nuts" was a particularly fun one. nuts are: edibles from trees, threaded devices that secure bolts, a state of mental deviance, an expression of displeasure or defiance, and a slang term for testicles.

TGIF!

Might be a good night for a movie. Anyone like horror movies? How about the Saw trilogy?

I saw Saw. I saw Saw 2 too. I’m pretty sure I saw Saw 3....maybe I should see about seeing Saw 3 tonight? Did you see Saw? :D

We all know what ordinary is. So shouldn’t extraordinary be even more ordinary than ordinary????? Ordinarily, extra means more........;)

I am an absolute admirer of all alliteration!
Any amazing arrangement of amicable and/or
antagonistic allophones and assorted other
amalgams of assembled similar sounds satisfies
something strange in my meandering mind.

GrillingFool said:
I am an absolute admirer of all alliteration!
Any amazing arrangement of amicable and/or
antagonistic allophones and assorted other
amalgams of assembled similar sounds satisfies
something strange in my meandering mind.

What a devilishly delightful discourse!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom