Fun with your keyboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
˙sɹǝʇʇǝl lɐʇıdɐɔ op ʇ,uoʍ ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ¡looɔ ʎlǝʇıuıɟǝp sı sıɥʇ

:)ɐɹɐqɹɐq

87654321 sɹəqɯnu op ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ sʎɐs oɥʍ

edit, oops, my numbers aren't up side down, argh

This is so funny

I had dh read this thread, he is a computer geek, and with a straight face he said, yes, turning the key tops around will work, but no, putting the key board above your head will definetly NOT work

ʎuunɟ ʍoɥ .ʇı ʇǝb ı ʍou ɥɥɥo

Now I really feel like an idiot. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse and last night I was holding the keyboard over my head trying to type. Geez. My local peeping tom said he is never coming back. :ROFLMAO:

I must be missing a plug-in or something, all I get are little squares for most of the characters....like if I wandered to a Japanese site or something. lol

¡uǝʌǝun puɐ ʎɟoob sı ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇɥbıɹ uo sʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ ʇnd ʇ,upıp ǝuoǝɯos ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs oʇ buıob sɐʍ ı

Who in the world comes up with this stuff?

ollǝɥ

Okay, I did it, and I'm really proud that I didn't rip off my keytops or stand on my head to do it. I tend to be gullible, but not this time. Now I have a headache from reading all of this uʍop-ǝpısdn stuff. I just love people tricks...

My 17 yr old grandson is a computer whiz and prides himself on this. I sent him a message, "I'll bet you can't do this" upside down.

He replied, "You have too much time on your hands," UPSIDE DOWN.
Dang. I thought I had him. He said he googled it.

Back
Top Bottom