Funny! My Snot (car)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Park it closer to the waterfront and she will rust away faster. :angel:

Now that's a fantastic idea! :LOL:

We'll park it next to Catina's dry dock and if her rust jumps to Snot, it will take no time at all!

MammaCat

The two of you are a mess, Addie and MammaCat!

Snot is a good car. She's just appearance-challenged.

With love,
~Cat

The two of you are a mess, Addie and MammaCat!

Snot is a good car. She's just appearance-challenged.

With love,
~Cat

Cat, I am sure you think Snot has feelings. Does she know that Mamma and I are planning her demise? :angel:

She probably knows that Mamma has wanted rid of her for a while now, I think!

But when it's time to let Snot go, just like with Catina, I'll make sure she lives on. I'll give her away to a poor family. She has very many new parts in her they can sell, and they can sell the rest of her for scrap metal recycling and get more money from her. Or they can drive her if they wish for a while.

Snot is like me. She was unwanted; I found her in a junkyard and all she needed was a battery to drive her out of there. She was sick at first like me, but I fixed her, just as Mamma and Papa made me well over time.

This may sound very stupid, but I don't take anything I have for granted. I thank Joy for getting me to and from my destinations just as I always thanked Snot. I say this out loud to them both, every trip.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the things which mean the most to us might in an odd way, have feelings only we can see.

With love,
~Cat

I always call the car by name and thank if for a good trip. I want Archie to want to be my car for a good long time.

I always call the car by name and thank if for a good trip. I want Archie to want to be my car for a good long time.

Oh good! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who does this!

That makes me feel a little better.

With love to Ogress and Archie,

~Cat

Cat, I know a lot of folks who name their car and talk to it. And when they talk nice, the car acts nice. Just like people.

Second. You were never not wanted. Even before you were born, there was someone who needed and wanted you. Now even today, there are folks who want you in their life. Carl, Laki, me, other members here who have come to love you. You just had to be born first for all of us to want you. Just think of all the friends you have made at school who have been bullied and now thanks to you, because you cared about others, they are glad you are a part of their lives. They want you also. DA certainly wants you in her life.

You need to start developing a new mindset and remember you were always wanted. :angel:

Cat, I know a lot of folks who name their car and talk to it. And when they talk nice, the car acts nice. Just like people.

Second. You were never not wanted. Even before you were born, there was someone who needed and wanted you. Now even today, there are folks who want you in their life. Carl, Laki, me, other members here who have come to love you. You just had to be born first for all of us to want you. Just think of all the friends you have made at school who have been bullied and now thanks to you, because you cared about others, they are glad you are a part of their lives. They want you also. DA certainly wants you in her life.

You need to start developing a new mindset and remember you were always wanted. :angel:

I didn't think of that, Addie. I just figured junkyards and trash cans were much the same beginning, and then it got so much better.

I want all of you in my life also here in DC. You are all so very special to me. I'm so grateful I have everything I have. And we haven't had any incidents of bullying for a while now since I confronted that last idiot and sent her packing!

But it's just simple human nature to care about others. Even though it hurts to see ones in pain, having to go through surgery, having difficult health issues and other trials and being bullied, it's just human nature to care, to worry, to pray, and to hope for others and to try to fix it.

I was comparing my trash can to poor Snot's junkyard, is all. We both were rescued, and with love and care, both of us run very well. Do you see what I mean? I'm sure you will, as I have explained this.

So, when the time comes, I'll have to give her away. Mamma has talked to me about this, so, if I could drive her just a few more times next summer, I'll give her away. I'll have to save a lot for another car for home because I refuse to make payments. I was taught to never live over 60% of my income so I'll save my money and see what i can get.

This will hurt. But it will serve a poor family, yes?

With love,
~Cat

Sounds like Snot is going to live forever. At least in your heart. I am sure that who ever ends up with her, will take good care of her. You may even get visitation rights. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom