Funny pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Sorry, I looked and looked for the other thread and could not find it. This was funny to me, especially after the alien abduction of some like it hot:-p

funny-dog-pictures-itsabird.jpg

This one is is too cute. MIL Rottweiller was like this with my oldest son. She would come running to us if we didn't get up immediately when he started crying.

funny-dog-pictures-guard-you-forever.jpg

I've got over a gigabite of funny photos, altered pics, captioned pics, cartoons, etc. Most are NOT acceptable to post here, but I do have a few that are "clean".

vulturebuttboxev4.jpg

I actually made this one myself. I need to print off another label, glue it to an appropriately-sized box, and leave it laying around my job just to see what kind of reaction I get.

There are actually three things missing off that label to make it really "believable". Can anyone guess what they are?

i should really know this allen

Nutrition Info

wouldnt it be USDA not sergeon general? I mostlikly am wrong. Im tired and want to go home

Some time of address, contact info or website

i should really know this allen

Nutrition Info

wouldnt it be USDA not sergeon general? I mostlikly am wrong. Im tired and want to go home

Some time of address, contact info or website

Ok, well, maybe four things then. Yes, nutritional info is a requirement. The surgeon general bit is a joke, but then, the whole box is a joke. Can you actually read what that says? It's kind of blurry, but the original pic was taken with a Sony Mavica FD-75. I can post a link to the actual graphic image if you want me to. Let's just say that when the mood hits me, I have a really twisted sense of humor.

On the board that gave me the idea for that, I reposted that picture 2 years after the orginial thread. By that time, a new webmaster had come in, and I actually fooled that person enough that he spent something like 3 - 4 HOURS trying to search for info on the "company". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom