Furry Woodland Creatures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've posted this before in a thread but this was in my Boston Fern - it couldn't have been but about an 1 1/2" tall.

img_698709_0_fcdd35da45de9a6d43659cb435bb15d3.jpg

I couldn't get a clear shot of this, but this is a beaver about a mile or two from our house. I didn't even know we had them here.

:)Barbara

I ran across these on the internet a few years ago.
It took me a while to find where I had them stashed, but they were definitely worth saving and looking for :)

Attachments

• bear1.jpg
    bear1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 232
  • bear2.jpg
    bear2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 253
  • bear3.jpg
    bear3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 158
  • bear4.jpg
    bear4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 219
raccoon, in the tree right out the greenhouse door
groundhog, on the porch
coyote, not what I wanted to see out my greenhouse window, took me a bit to get the camera

Attachments

• Dscf3908cute.jpg
    Dscf3908cute.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Dscf3964ghog.jpg
    Dscf3964ghog.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0166.jpg
    DSCF0166.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 172
Ok, this is just the analytical mind in me speaking out, but the Sasquatch pic is a left-right mirror image. Someone probably did that on a pc.

BarbaraL, I knew that we had beaver around here, but until this year, I had never seen any. Early this Spring, we went down to my Mom's, and saw an active beaver pond on the way. Then, when I started fishing the lake that we live by, I noticed A LOT of beavers swimming around.

raccoon, in the tree right out the greenhouse door
groundhog, on the porch
coyote, not what I wanted to see out my greenhouse window, took me a bit to get the camera

I like how your cat is just oblivious to the groundhog!! I had a stray rooster in my yard yesturday & my cat just laid there!!! I guess they know thier limits, since this rooster was easily twice the size of my cat:LOL:

Here are a couple more. The ducks usually arrived around dinner time looking for handouts. They only show up in the early summer.

The other guy wreaks havoc in our garden. He eats flowers and veggies with equal interrest.

Attachments

• DSC00400-1.JPG
    DSC00400-1.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02634-1.jpg
    DSC02634-1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 178
When James posted the quail pictures (we saw them up in Charlotte the other day) I told him that quail weren't furry, they had feathers. He just said, "Same thing." LOL

How adorable Constance! Your grandson is cute too! :LOL: Seriously, your grandson is absolutely adorable!

I don't mind either, was just making a comment about it and was just kidding.. Sorry if I offended anyone . :ermm:

I have an ex-husband LC - you have to do better than that to offend me - give it your best shot :LOL::LOL: .....

I wish I could have gotten the squirrel again today tormenting the cat on the other side of the door. That squirrel definitely knows how to under the cat's skin.

It did kinda look like he missed the mouth, didn't it? Oh, well, it is a really sweet picture. Jesse is 10 years old now, and the old man is gone, but I thought that was a very "special moment".
By the way, that's my ex-FIL, but I really thought a lot of that man. He taught me a lot.

I have an ex-husband LC - you have to do better than that to offend me - give it your best shot :LOL::LOL: .....

I wish I could have gotten the squirrel again today tormenting the cat on the other side of the door. That squirrel definitely knows how to under the cat's skin.

I have an ex too. I don't plan to give my best shot at offending you or anyone. ;)

Back
Top Bottom