Fyi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
Ok so ya all have been wondering how things have been going. Well to start we are holding off the wedding till next year, and if he doesnt get his **** together maybe indefinately. Such a long story but just so that everyone knows, cuz well that's the way it should be, it is ALL my fault.

We have now moved out of the place we moved into in October, my Buster dog has run away and more than likely was dinner for the yote dogs, my old mans an *** and I'm absolutely going INSANE!!!

So well I'm venting in a way, and just letting you in on a little bit. Don't give me sympathy I know where to look for it....Between **** and syphyillis(sp?) in the dicionary, but hey thanks anyways.

Well I must go and snoop. As I said it was a little update....
Thanks for letting me get that out!!!

Yours Truly (ha ha ha)
Tanis

Hey tan, absolutely love the avatar

Once our marketing director was trying to choose from a beer list for a party and just skipped the canadian beers and said "what do the Canadians know about beer?" I just had to lmao - ah ignorance is bliss.

You can just hang here and get lost in all the recipes/threads. As you know - just be sure!!! Does your heart skip a beat when he walks into a room (most of the time anyway)?

ahhhh....skip a beat and flutters.....hehehe He's my world we just hit a rough patch but all will be well.....

A Woman's Prayer:
Dear Lord,
I pray for:
Wisdom, To understand a man.
Love, To forgive him and;
Patience, For his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength
I'll just beat him to death.:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom