Game: What Was This Person Most Known For?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about this guy? What's his name and what's he best known for?

(this might be too easy)

img_1156139_0_5aa9646666d646a9704ea206e6921c5e.jpg

Have no clue, Steve. He might be a Beefeater, a member of the British Parliament or someone getting a degree! :rolleyes:

Okay, talked to my husband and I got it wrong (he is an even BIGGER Weird Al fan). He DID ask for permission for most of his songs. He got it from Coolio's managers, but they didn't ask the artist himself.
I thought he usually asked permission. Almost all artists have been willing to give it. One notable exception - the little purple guy (Prince) wouldn't give permission.

I thought he usually asked permission. Almost all artists have been willing to give it. One notable exception - the little purple guy (Prince) wouldn't give permission.
That's right, I forgot about that one. And then there is MJ, who gave Al use of the "Thriller" sets for "Eat It" and the other parody he did but I can't remember.

That guy looks vaguely familiar. Can't put a name to the face though. Judging from what he is wearing, I reckon he is either a graduate, honorary graduate, or speaker at a graduation, but that hat ain't a normal graduation hat.
Must be a European graduation hat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom