General news website?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggler

Sous Chef
Is there an alternative to Yahoo?

I've used them for years, but the new format is terrible..

What do Y'all use for just morning reading?

Thanks, Eric, Austin Tx.

I agree, I don't like the new Yahoo format either, it kinda surprised me yesterday. AOL works for me.

Call me old fashioned but I read the local paper for news in the morning. It gets delivered to my house. I just like a real newspaper.

Call me old fashioned but I read the local paper for news in the morning. It gets delivered to my house. I just like a real newspaper.

+1 I do the same. I also get a daily news digest from Slate.com and use Feedly to get news on specific topics or from blogs I like.

Me too .. can not stand the new format Yahoo is using. I saw it about a week or so ago and thought something was out of whack on my computer. I also use CNN and MSN .. DH loves Fox. I hope Yahoo switches back, it was much more user friendly.

I have my iGoogle page set up with CNN, Reuters, NPR, Al Jazeera English, and N.Y. Times so I can scan the headlines several times a day and pick out anything I am interested in. Believe it or not, I have found Al Jazeera has more balanced reporting than any of the others.

Is there an alternative to Yahoo?

I've used them for years, but the new format is terrible..

What do Y'all use for just morning reading?

Thanks, Eric, Austin Tx.

Here it's the morning, afternoon, evening news.

Just hang around the front yard doing odds and ends. Never fails all the gossiping women crawl out of the wood work.
No wonder nobody ever sees me. A little bit of the tribal commune sets me for a good month. :wacko:
It's just too bad I can't cancel my subscription.

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom