George Clooney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Can't believe George Clooney is supposed to be running around ST Louis, deciding if director/producers would like to do his movie titled,'Up in the Air'. I do like him as an actor but hoping to just 'run' into him is not possible. Just like the fact that he is in my 'neighborhood'! I haven't a clue what I would do if I act ually saw him in person. Better just to continue as things are. Most people I hear have said when t hey actually met the person they considered 'great' he wasn't. Only disappointment. I just wonder how come he doesn't have regular girlfriend? Probably likes them all.

Personally, I would be more excited about Gordon Ramsay.

I wouldn't mind meeting him, myself. Anyone who can give the performance he did in O Brother, Where Art Thou has got to have a lot going on, and that's mentioning just one movie.

spy movie

Saw a good spy movie that he was main character, but like everything seems to be, can't remember it. Was a true story of this particular character and I just was surprised at how well he played the part. He was in Oceans 11. Just seems so durn confident and understanding when I have seen him interviewed. I really don't think it is conceit but more sure of himself than anything. So much for my analyzing someone I never met.

Glad you all approve of him too. I know this will DATE me but Rosemary Clooney was a singer long ago who was his aunt. She was popular singer too. As I said, some time ago.

Saw a good spy movie that he was main character, but like everything seems to be, can't remember it. Was a true story of this particular character and I just was surprised at how well he played the part. He was in Oceans 11. Just seems so durn confident and understanding when I have seen him interviewed. I really don't think it is conceit but more sure of himself than anything. So much for my analyzing someone I never met.

Glad you all approve of him too. I know this will DATE me but Rosemary Clooney was a singer long ago who was his aunt. She was popular singer too. As I said, some time ago.

Title of the movie, Michael Clayton! Never heard of him till George acted in the movie. Sad when people become important only after I see a movie.

Don't forget Rosanne :LOL:

Oh, do I feel bad. I do REMEMBER ER, he was true heartthrob on that series. But Rosanne, was he regular on that one too? How great that you know who I am talking about. He must have caught your attention to remember him. I really don't hear a lot about his girlfriends, do you? I prefer that he isn't real woman chaser that tabloids write about. I am sure women chase him.

He was the boss at the plastic factory rosanne worked at. He was WAY younger and a lot thinner (boyishly thin as in he hadn't filled out yet).

George is a god. I flove him on all levels. He stars with women I hate and I still watch him. I hold a grudge against my former employer for not giving me an unpaid day off to go see him in NC. I love George.

I think George is one of the sexiest men alive...I would be quite content to just have lunch with him, since I too old to be cute anymore!
I could cook something for him, though.

I think George is one of the sexiest men alive...I would be quite content to just have lunch with him, since I too old to be cute anymore!
I could cook something for him, though.

Constance, you know they say to way to man's heart is through his stomach. I am sure you know EXACTLY what would make him happy! If only you had the chance.

kitchenelf: I am sorry I can't recall the part he played but I bet he was good looking then but with age he has gotten better. Why can't it happen that way with women? Men always prefer young women but just wonder why men improve? Unless you want to make improvements like Joan Rivers? she is one lady who kind of worries me.

Not all men prefer younger women. Happily, some are secure enough with themselves to appreciate the assets of a mature woman. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom