"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Old 08-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire
Hi everyone, I had the best time today. Gil dropped me off in front of Phil's and went to park the car. I saw this darrling little person all dress in blue walk up I smiled and watched for Gil then I heard a sweet voice say quietly kadesma? So I repeated the name yep It was our Monky She is darling abd as nice as can be, She came with er DH and one of her sons. We sat down and started talking and it was as if we had know each other for years. I had a wonderful time and ready to do it agin. Thank you Monky it was just wonderful. I'm so glad we got together.Your son is a gentleman, please thank him for me.

HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #12
Honey Badger

WE had a great time. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to spend it with us. We also had a great time. Just got home a little while ago. When we left Phil's we ended up in Monterey at a camera shop. Sporting of me in my condition to walk a mile to and from to my trukster for a new lens. But by golly he picked one :) Eureka!!! Oh and we got lost twice on the way home. :)

I do have to tell meeting Kadesma and her husband was like being home with mom and dad having a casual conversation. She's just as sweet and wonderful to be with here as she is in real life. Those eyes of hers are mesmerizing, a beautiful lady to be with. It was an awesome day. Had a great time with them both. Oh and the lunch was fantastic! I'll be baaaaack

Here's where we were.

I'm on the left, Ma's on the right

Power plant at night across from Phil's

Boats docked across from Phil's

Last but not least Phil himself.
Phil's Fish Market

If your with me that's great. If not. Get out of my way.
Chef Munky is offline   Reply With Quote