Getting a Lego out of a 2 yr old nose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you get the Lego out yet?
img_569429_0_de68a73ccf8c3bcfe2cdef76a892bd61.gif

Suzie, be sure to print out this entire thread and put it in her baby book (along with the naked baby pictures). They will be a lot of fun when she's a teenager.!

Oh yeah i forgot about the broken leg and the 120 stiches last May. Oh and the jelly beans in me nose

IT"S OUT!!!!!!!!!
1st dr couldn't get it, he didn't have a tool small enough for her nose. We had to go to the clinic attached to the hospital in the next bigger town, only about 10 miles away. I was told she's the strongest 26 lb peanut they've ever seen. She screamed so loud the Dr stuffed her ears with cotton, and offered me some. I declined, I've been used to her decible level for the last 2 1/2 years!
Here she is in all her glory.... ('scuse the mess behind her, this is what happens when all my guys are left alone)
The yellow one is what I thought was in there, It was actually the black one.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.JPG
    IMG_2564.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2565.JPG
    IMG_2565.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 144
FM, DH and I think we are going to make her a charm bracelet with it!!

Oh my gosh, she is sooooo cute, Suzie!!! And it looks like this whole experience hasn't fazed her. You must be very frazzled by now, though. Glad to hear it's out and all is well. I think the bracelet idea sounds perfect!

:clap: So happy that it is out- been worried about her, it is bigger than I thought it was. Hope she never does it again - whew ! Darling little girl!

My SIL wanted pics so I figured I'd share 'em here too.
The little turkey walked in to the house, picked up a bigger lego the same shape, smiled huge and put it by her nose.
I think I got the wrong baby at the hospital.... she's a dork!

Back
Top Bottom