Getting Back in A groove

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bknox

Head Chef
Cicero, IL, but my heart is in Virginia where my f
Wow how the forum has grown. I have been out, not incarcerated, for a couple of months. Our baby Emma was born really early and from there life took us on. Anyway Emma is a whopping 15 lbs and growing like a weed (picture attached) and life is getting back to normal. I had a moment and wanted to stop in and see what was going on and found plenty.

Hopefully you will see a bit more of me as time passes and we get back into a more tolerable schedule.

Feels good to be back.

Bryan

Attachments

• emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 212
What a little sweetie.Much love luck good health anad happiness to you all!!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Nice to see you, bknox! Little Emma is precious! Thank you for introducing her to us!!:)

Glad to hear from you Bryan! I've been wondering how you and your family is. Happy to hear everyone is doing well and I look forward to hearing all about her! We welcomed our new son, Callum Gray, on Dec 21. There are a couple photos in the members photo section. Here's to you and yours!

Congrats, Bryan! She's a little cutie, that's for sure! I trust Mom is doing as well as Emma?

T'is certainly understood how such an incident with premature birth takes precedence (sp?) over everything. One of my wife's sisters had premature twins, each about the same size as Emma. It turns your world upside down, to say the least.

Glad you're back. I don't think you and I have met here on the 'Net, but I still look forward to your input and learning from it!

Wow, 2.3. I thought mine was small at 3 and 14oz.
I know how it can be though. I was lucky with my son, he only needed to be monitored for a little while. His body just couldn't hold heat, so he stayed in an incubator for 3 weeks.
I have a great niece though that weighed in at a whopping 1 lb. 8 oz. She went through, collapsed lungs, heart surgery, eye surgery, numerous blood transfusions, bleeding, etc... She got out of the hospital 5 months later. My niece was only 4 1/2 months pregnant. Angelina is definately a miracle. She is small for her age, but, boy, you have to run to keep up with her!! She is 7 years old now. All will be well, BK!! Hug and kiss that little angel everyday and know that you and your wife did good!!

OMG, she sure has come a long way, baby!! But seeing that radiant smile, I am sure Emma will be just fine from now on, especially with a dad like you!!
Thanks for sharing this precious photo, keep us updated!!:)

welcome back, and a huge congrats bryan!!!!

emma is beautiful, and lol, i can really see the resemblance. she looks just like her daddy, without the facial hair.
god bless little emma, and her mom and dad.

I'm so glad you're back Bryan - you really were missed!
Emma looks not only healthy, but really happy.
She is a beautiful baby!

Back
Top Bottom