Gloomy news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
my sister in tenn. called today, my brother in law has lung cancer. he is in seventies. starts treatment in jan. they tell him it not treatable with surgery. will do the chemo i guess.

i seem to always have sad posts lately. must be our age group. pray for him and think of him, send good thoughts his way. they have been married fifty years and don't know how she would do without him.

thanks. :(

Babe, I know what you mean. DH, has a cousin diagnosed with cancer, it left and has now come back..He has 3 years at the most and God only knows what will happen after surgery..So you have my prayers ,good thoughts for you b-i-l..May he also have peace.
kadesma

my sister in tenn. called today, my brother in law has lung cancer. he is in seventies. starts treatment in jan. they tell him it not treatable with surgery. will do the chemo i guess.

i seem to always have sad posts lately. must be our age group. pray for him and think of him, send good thoughts his way. they have been married fifty years and don't know how she would do without him.

thanks. :(
Sorry to hear that BabeToo, I know how bad news feel trust me!

Back
Top Bottom