Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I realize that this yard sale is for your preparation to leave Massachusetts and return to your roots. Massachusetts will miss you. And so will Market Basket. I just hope you were able to build happy memories during your stay here. :angel:

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your travel pics, SousChef and Kay. I really enjoyed looking at them. Beautiful scenery!

Going To Aruba!

SO and I are leaving for Aruba Sunday morning for two weeks. We are scheduled to be home on Sunday Feb. 7th. I'll be on and off here, mostly off.

Oooo, have a great time in paradise. We'll see you back here when you're done doing this:

sandy-beach.gif

I know, I know! We drive in Aruba around 4:00PM and with the time difference, that's when the game starts. We should be able to see most of it. Of course, SO and others may have other plans.

As a double whammy, we fly home on February 7th, Super Bowl Sunday. I'll DVR the game and we should be home in time to watch it with a late start.

I'm jealous, Andy. It's yucky here. We just got a bunch of ice and snow, with more predicted for the next couple of days. Have a great time and bring back some sunshine.

P.S. When you return and have collected your thoughts, I need your kindness with Crown Pilot Crackers again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom