Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since wi-fi is ubiquitous, I just stopped by to say hi from the beach. 3 more days, then bck to what the man says will be 40 degrees and snow on Sunday... nutz!!!

New Floors

I am going to be absent for a day or two. I am getting a new floor and baseboard in my main room. All the furniture has to come out including the desk and 'puter. See you all in a couple of days.

Pirate is glaring down on me waiting for me to sign off. He wants to remove my chair. Bye! :angel:

Has anyone missed me? :cool:

I have just come out the other side of my winter cold/flu season - just in time for the allergies but they are a lot easier to manage. The bugs latch on to my lousy immune system and won't let go until the weather gets better. My normal pain and fatigue levels are there, but a lot easier to maintain without added things to deal with.

I am going back into the web business! I met a woman through my blog who also has suffered years of chronic pain, wants to feel like she is contributing but like me can't take an outside job. She is going to do all the marketing and client handling while I do the tech. We will mainly get small businesses hooked up with Social Media. (Mod's I hope this doesn't seem like an advertisement because it is no way intended to be. We aren't even started yet and I won't mention any names ;).

I just wanted to let my friends here know that if I am gone for periods of time it is probably more that I am genuinely happy doing work I love instead of being in the hospital or just in too much pain to type.

Oh yes, I have given up the cake business altogether and could not be happier. It was just getting too hard with my hands and fatigue.

So, I will see you all when I can!

I have just come out the other side of my winter cold/flu season - just in time for the allergies but they are a lot easier to manage. The bugs latch on to my lousy immune system and won't let go until the weather gets better. My normal pain and fatigue levels are there, but a lot easier to maintain without added things to deal with.

I am going back into the web business! I met a woman through my blog who also has suffered years of chronic pain, wants to feel like she is contributing but like me can't take an outside job. She is going to do all the marketing and client handling while I do the tech. We will mainly get small businesses hooked up with Social Media. (Mod's I hope this doesn't seem like an advertisement because it is no way intended to be. We aren't even started yet and I won't mention any names ;).

I just wanted to let my friends here know that if I am gone for periods of time it is probably more that I am genuinely happy doing work I love instead of being in the hospital or just in too much pain to type.

Oh yes, I have given up the cake business altogether and could not be happier. It was just getting too hard with my hands and fatigue.

I've missed you, LP! I'm so glad you're able to do work you enjoy. That's great that you've hooked up with a partner. I hope you'll stop in once in a while and let us know how it's going :)

I've missed ya! Sheesh.:)
Take good care of Lil' Monkey. That's so cool you named your cat after me. That's a telling sign all's well. Bahaving as intended. All over the place.:ohmy:

It's better sometimes to let things go that you've loved to do for years.
If it's gotten to the point where you no longer enjoy it.That's when it starts being a daunting job.It stresses you. That's not good for the pain.

I'm happy your on a new journey that's on your terms.
Send me a PM when you get the chance. I like reading blogs. Sad but true. The things people say make me laugh.:LOL:

See you when you get back and remember the lights on 24/7.

Munky.

Hello folks!

Sorry I' ve been MIA for awhile. My computer developed a dislike to my mouse. It's still not all right yet.

Having my register scanned and paying for repairs made cost me double what I should have to pay (operator error). I finally bought a new mouse. It works some, but not enough.

I can get online without my mouse freezing at least once a day.

Grrr.

I miss you all!!:chef:

Thanks!

I assure you it wasn't voluntary. I finally got a new mouse that works much brtter. stilll some problems, but much better!

Hi, A. Bea & all -- Thanks for asking, Bea. Have been doing battle with software and hardware, discovered there are lemons to be had when investing in a new pc. After throwing up hands, crying Uncle, and spending way too much time in the process, I've finally (I think) got this newest pc (a non-lemon this time, fingers crossed) pinned to the mat, along with its co-conspirator, Windows 10. Got out of the DC habit, but still lurk at threads with interesting topics. Still enjoy Aunt Bea's common-sense posts.

Carry on, Troops!

Hi, A. Bea & all -- Thanks for asking, Bea. Have been doing battle with software and hardware, discovered there are lemons to be had when investing in a new pc. After throwing up hands, crying Uncle, and spending way too much time in the process, I've finally (I think) got this newest pc (a non-lemon this time, fingers crossed) pinned to the mat, along with its co-conspirator, Windows 10. Got out of the DC habit, but still lurk at threads with interesting topics. Still enjoy Aunt Bea's common-sense posts.

Carry on, Troops!

Glad to hear that you are well, I was getting concerned!

Pop in from time to time and let us know what is happening in your corner of the world!

B :flowers:

Not I. I didn't even notice until you said it...bad me. :glare: In my defense, I've been doing more skimming and less reading here lately. Trying to keep busy, but we all know how THAT goes! :ROFLMAO:

Did you send her a PM? She's always been pretty quick about getting back to me when I have.

I've noticed her missing and have been thinking of her the past few days, too. Aunt Bea....hope everything is OK. :wub:

Back
Top Bottom