Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear DC folks -- it's with a heavy heart that I tell you of the passing of our dear friend Vitauta on Sunday, October 9, 2016. She had recently moved in to live with her daughter and had been seriously ill for several months. Sorry - that's all the information I have.

Thank you, Lizzie for letting us know. I loved Vit and will truly miss her around here. Sending my condolences to her family.

Sorry to here this, lizzie, but thanks for letting us know. Vit was a fun one; she will be missed. I hadn't seen her logged on lately, during the wee hours when I would check the "Forums" page to check on the day's birthday celebrants. Kept meaning to send her a quick PM...:( My road to hell is well-paved in gold...

I have just popped in after a long absence and was so sad to read about Vitauta. Such awful news my heart goes out to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Road Trip!!

We leave tomorrow morning for a trip to Austin Texas to see one of DH's sons. For being the next state over, it will be a 12+ hour driving time. They grow the state's bigger out here.:wacko: Will get in a bit of dancing too:D

Will be back on the 30th, my birthday!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom