Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO and I are headed to Aruba for two weeks. We're leaving on Saturday the 21st and return on the 5th.

Last year was supposed to be our last trip but SO was so out of it with her health issues that she wanted to go back again while "normal".

I'll be connected there so will drop in from time to time.

SO and I are headed to Aruba for two weeks. We're leaving on Saturday the 21st and return on the 5th.

Last year was supposed to be our last trip but SO was so out of it with her health issues that she wanted to go back again while "normal".

I'll be connected there so will drop in from time to time.

Glad you two are going! Have fun!

Andy, have a great time.

I was just checking in to say my blog and advocacy duties are mounting up so I won't be on very much between now and the end of the month. I will try to stop in for a sanity break once in awhile to play the song title game and tell you what I am eating! :LOL:

I must say I am feeling very overwhelmed by all of this but it is what I wanted. I know it will all work out. I have to remember that the reason I have this particular blog and am advocating for chronic illness is because I suffer from several and I am no good to anyone if I don't put my own needs first.

Have fun, Andy and SO! Weather looks to be very nice in Aruba. We love our little tropical islands!

My neck is a little stiff again, and the muscle leading to the top of my shoulder is, too. I think I've figured the problem out, though. It's TMM. You might wonder what TMM is. It's Too Much Mousing. :LOL: The last time my neck/shoulder felt this way it was because I was completely addicted to playing solitaire on our old tower computer. Never installed a solitaire game on our computers that didn't have it already installed to make it easy to avoid. ;) Hmm, too much DC and too much Facebook appear to have started things up again.

If I'm going to get a sore neck/shoulder, I guess it's going to have to be doing some hard, old-fashioned work around our house. Really want to get back home, and playing on DC and FB ain't gonna get it done. I'll still sneak around a bit here and there, so you can't get rid of me completely. :ROFLMAO: After all, I want to see if Andy posts any pretty pics from Aruba.

Back
Top Bottom