Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CG, I totally understand what you are talking about. The arthritis in my hands hit my right pinky the hardest at the start because it has to stretch to the enter key and when I am typing a lot that can happen a lot. I have since learned to move the whole hand over when hitting enter and it works much better...doesn't slow me down much either!

Have a good rest and come back soon!

As for me, I am still fighting some kind of infection and still knee deep in promoting Canada's mental health awareness campaign which is Wednesday. I have three more guest posts to schedule and I need to write at least one more myself. Then Wednesday will be non-stop tweeting, texting and Facebooking (hey that's actually a word!) and I am really looking forward to it all! :)

After a couple of days of hibernation, I should be back to normal! :cool:

My neck is a little stiff again, and the muscle leading to the top of my shoulder is, too. I think I've figured the problem out, though. It's TMM. You might wonder what TMM is. It's Too Much Mousing. :LOL: The last time my neck/shoulder felt this way it was because I was completely addicted to playing solitaire on our old tower computer. Never installed a solitaire game on our computers that didn't have it already installed to make it easy to avoid. ;) Hmm, too much DC and too much Facebook appear to have started things up again.

If I'm going to get a sore neck/shoulder, I guess it's going to have to be doing some hard, old-fashioned work around our house. Really want to get back home, and playing on DC and FB ain't gonna get it done. I'll still sneak around a bit here and there, so you can't get rid of me completely. :ROFLMAO: After all, I want to see if Andy posts any pretty pics from Aruba.

Gosh....I've been too much mousing (but with a laptop :LOL::ermm:) and have been MIA quite a bit lately, too. Have a lot going on. Take care CG and check in now and then, K? :wub::flowers:

LP....you too...take care. (hugs)

Last edited:
My neck is a little stiff again, and the muscle leading to the top of my shoulder is, too. I think I've figured the problem out, though. It's TMM. You might wonder what TMM is. It's Too Much Mousing. :LOL: The last time my neck/shoulder felt this way it was because I was completely addicted to playing solitaire on our old tower computer. Never installed a solitaire game on our computers that didn't have it already installed to make it easy to avoid. ;) Hmm, too much DC and too much Facebook appear to have started things up again.

If I'm going to get a sore neck/shoulder, I guess it's going to have to be doing some hard, old-fashioned work around our house. Really want to get back home, and playing on DC and FB ain't gonna get it done. I'll still sneak around a bit here and there, so you can't get rid of me completely. :ROFLMAO: After all, I want to see if Andy posts any pretty pics from Aruba.

Put heat on it and then do your head roll and get that chin down tight! You became complacent too soon. And I am not backing talkwards and wixing my mords up. Old Lady Grandma says so!

Last edited:
I will probably be scarce for the next few days.

Thursday afternoon I go for surgery to repair my hernia. I have held it off as long as possible but it is getting much worse. I hopefully won't have to stay in (though they are saying they will keep me if needed). But I will be resting all weekend.

See you on the flipside! :)

That was a quick trip! We just arrived in time to hear that I was bumped from the surgery schedule for an emergency.

Well the good news is I got a DQ KitKat Blizzard out of it all from the awesome TB!

That was a quick trip! We just arrived in time to hear that I was bumped from the surgery schedule for an emergency.

Well the good news is I got a DQ KitKat Blizzard out of it all from the awesome TB!

Well, I never got a treat like that when I was bumped from surgery.

I guess that means your hernia got a stay of execution? :ermm: :LOL:

I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble. With a little surgery-postponing luck, you might end up with a couple more Blizzards. ;)

Didn't Pacannis say he was going to leave because tired of the bickering?

I missed that.

I didn't see that post but I can definitely understand that reason for moving on.
pacanis isn't the one who posted that, I did. I had mentioned somewhere that pac had sent me a PM saying he was tired of the nit-picking and bickering and had better things to do with his life. That was almost three years ago and here we are still wondering where pac is. I guess he'll never know how much we all miss him, since he hasn't logged into DC since August of '14...

Back
Top Bottom