Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess, when Shrek comes to, give him a hug from me. The two of you hold a special place in my heart. I am glad your Mom will be with you to hold your hand. When you are up to it, please let us know how he and "yourself" are doing. Don't let yourself get too tired.

And most of all, remember we all love you and are sending prayers for the both of you.

I'm BAAAACK!
I was discharged this morning on post op day 3 which amazed everyone. I chose to use the medical marijuana post op for pain, which freaked everyone in the hospital out until they saw how great it worked. I used the vicoden at bedtime only and the combo worked out great...no dizziness during PT as with the vicoden. Other than some minor incisional pain I feel great.
PT will be here tomorrow at 9 am and I can already take a few steps without the walker! Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers!

I'm BAAAACK!
I was discharged this morning on post op day 3 which amazed everyone. I chose to use the medical marijuana post op for pain, which freaked everyone in the hospital out until they saw how great it worked. I used the vicoden at bedtime only and the combo worked out great...no dizziness during PT as with the vicoden. Other than some minor incisional pain I feel great.
PT will be here tomorrow at 9 am and I can already take a few steps without the walker! Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers!
Yay! Glad to hear you're doing well [emoji2]

I'm BAAAACK!

Glad to hear things are going well.

Shrek! Give the Princess some space dog nab it!

Heh! I got tired of watching him sleep, I got in 8 hours outside playing in the yard. Came in every hour to make sure he didn't need anything. Most of the time he was still sleeping.

I'm BAAAACK!

Glad to see you're back! The medical marijuana seems to be doing good for you, combined with the vicodin at bedtime. Just don't try to overdo and possibly set yourself back in your progress.

Back
Top Bottom