Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I miss Kayelle, too. I hope if they're out traveling, they come back with more interesting stories!

I should make myself go MIA - there are so many things I want to get done around the house. However, here I am. Dontcha love it? *blink*pucker*blink* :D

Hello and thanks to everyone for your concern. It's been a very eventful September and I think I can speak for Florida in general that we could use a little dull now until the end of the year. It's nice to be able to lurk here at DC to keep up with how folks are doing, and especially nice to visit the photo threads to see results of projects & grandkids & pets & such. I even check out the recipes sometimes :rolleyes:

It's beginning to get light now, and I need to dress and hit the back yard's pile of fallen tree chunks to get them to the curb before the next pick-up.

Quite an experience, Irma was.

Hi {{{friends}}} and thanks so much for thinking of us. I sure wish we were in Hawaii as we had planned for our 10th anniversary, but life got in the way, and we had to cancel the trip. A five hour flight across the Pacific with nowhere to land is out of the question. To be honest, I've been in a real blue funk not feeling much like cooking or talking and I have never been one to complain much, so I thought it best to just be quiet. As you might guess, my darling Souschef is such a remarkable loving support for me.

Like many, my health (heart & lung) has become a problem and cramping my style. Worse than that, my younger grown son (Daddy of Cheyenne) has inherited my heart problem. As every mother knows, that is just not acceptable! I'm worried half sick about my baby.

Anyway, thanks again and I'll try and come out more to play now. :flowers:

Hi {{{friends}}} and thanks so much for thinking of us. I sure wish we were in Hawaii as we had planned for our 10th anniversary, but life got in the way, and we had to cancel the trip. A five hour flight across the Pacific with nowhere to land is out of the question. To be honest, I've been in a real blue funk not feeling much like cooking or talking and I have never been one to complain much, so I thought it best to just be quiet. As you might guess, my darling Souschef is such a remarkable loving support for me.

Like many, my health (heart & lung) has become a problem and cramping my style. Worse than that, my younger grown son (Daddy of Cheyenne) has inherited my heart problem. As every mother knows, that is just not acceptable! I'm worried half sick about my baby.

I'm so glad to hear from you. I hope things get better and I'm glad you have the Souschef to lean on :heart:

Big disappointments can leave you in a blue funk. We all understand.

My hope is that Daddy of the beautiful Cheyenne can keep his heart healthy enough to walk her down the aisle. Never give up hope. Our family has heart problems also. And I have managed to make it to see all of my children stay reasonably heart healthy. And I have the feeling that Cheyenne's daddy will also. Hang in there Kayelle. You will get to see Hawaii yet with your wonderful SC.

Thinking of you Kayelle, and SC and your son. I hope your health issues will be resolved. Both my sisters and I inherited heart issues from our father; it is a serious concern. All the best to you and your family.:flowers:

There you are, my friend! :flowers: I'm so glad to hear from you, but saddened by your troubles at the same time. Sending up prayers, healing thoughts, and whatever strength I can muster up to you and your family. As mentioned above, just know that we are all here for you.

What have you been eating lately? :D :wub: :chef:

Hi {{{friends}}} and thanks so much for thinking of us...
Kayelle!
hapydancsmil.gif
It's good to see you, even though you come bearing some difficult news. Hang in there, sweetie, and know that we're all here on the other side of your monitor hoping but nothing but the best for you and your son and family. I'll be thinking warmly about you and Sous and sending up prayers for you all.

Kayelle, you and your family are in my prayers as well. I can't predict what will happen in your future, but I do know that no matter the challenge, I pray that you will have the strength, and support to get through it. further in my hopes for you would take me into religious beliefs, and that's not really aloud, or even wanted. That being said, again, you are in my prayers, along with your family.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom