Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks Taxy - nice to know he's able to do "something"! I'm sure there are many of us who would like to help somehow but due to the nature of the situation, just can't.

Way to go Rock!

Hey, everybody! Thanks for the messages...we're doing what we can..the deli is in a small community, away from larger grocery chains so we are trying to offer staples if people need them..Most people seem to be doing well..we are in a relatively low risk area...we've delivered some stuff to people, but many come in because we aren't very crowded and they have been shut in for a few weeks and they want to get out. We have been talking with our land lord and may be closing for a few weeks because he has been interested in renovating for a year now...this may be the right time..we are getting a bit burnt out and stressed to say the least..we have had to lay off our employees so it is just Winona and I...we welcome the break...we also are exposed so things could go very wrong in many ways if one or both of us come down with it. might be best to take a break until things cool off, which I hope comes sooner than later..
All the best and be safe every one.

Last edited:
Hey, everybody! Thanks for the messages...we're doing what we can..the deli is in a small community, away from larger grocery chains so we are trying to offer staples if people need them..Most people seem to be doing well..we are in a relatively low risk area...we've delivered some stuff to people, but many come in because we aren't very crowded and they have been shut in for a few weeks and they want to get out. We have been talking with our land lord and may be closing for a few weeks because he has been interested in renovating for a year now...this may be the right time..we are getting a bit burnt out and stressed to say the least..we have had to lay off our employees so it is just Winona and I...we welcome the break...we also are exposed so things could go very wrong in many ways if one or both of us come down with it. might be best to take a break until things cool off, which I hope comes sooner than later..
All the best and be safe every one.

Stay safe and healthy guys!
You are both such good humans to help as much as you have.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to take a rest,maybe give a good heads up
to the Community and lay low for a while!

Hi Roch! You and Winona are so sweet for taking care of your townfolk. You be sure to take care of yourself, too, though. We don't want anything happening to you guys.

As per K-L's profile, she last posted on 3/17 but it does not show when she was last logged in...
Anyone have info on our friend?
I sent her a PM a coupla days ago, but have not heard back.
*worried* :(

>edit same for souschef, last posted on 3/17
I sent Kayelle a PM a couple days ago too, with the same results. :(

Take good care of yourselves, Roch..

Not pleased to see that Kayelle is MIA..

Everyone needs to check in, during this stressful time, please..

Ross

Take good care of yourselves, Roch..

Not pleased to see that Kayelle is MIA..

Everyone needs to check in, during this stressful time, please..

Ross

I too am concerned about Kayelle and souschef. I sure hope they are okay and that they check in soon.

I think the idea of checking in is excellent. Maybe also make sure that some our friends on here have other ways of reaching us.

Hey all, I'm OK and I sure hope Kay and Souschef are as well. I don't know for sure, but she also may be feeling the blahs as I am....this is indeed a challenging time and I pray that she and Steve are OK. I know that we should keep a stiff upper lip while still being diligent to avoid this virus....it's tough for everyone. My town of 30,000 just got it's confirmed 3rd case today. Love you all and be safe. :flowers::heart:

Hey all, I'm OK and I sure hope Kay and Souschef are as well. I don't know for sure, but she also may be feeling the blahs as I am....this is indeed a challenging time and I pray that she and Steve are OK. I know that we should keep a stiff upper lip while still being diligent to avoid this virus....it's tough for everyone. My town of 30,000 just got it's confirmed 3rd case today. Love you all and be safe. :flowers::heart:

Glad to see you are doing okay; still alive and kicking. ;)

Thanks for checking in, Cheryl. How's about you poke your head up at least once a week just so we know you're fine and we don't have to worry about you?

Now if only Kayelle or Souschef would say hi...

I'm so sorry to have worried anyone. SC and I are well so far, but this whole thing has done a real number on my head. I tend to crawl into my hiding place and get really quiet. Forgive me please.

Glad to see you are still doing fine KL. I tried to send you a PM, but, "Kayelle has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Back
Top Bottom