Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are going to be in Florida from Friday the 25th through Monday (I should be back home Noon Tuesday the 29th) for our grand daughter's HS graduation celebration. I don't expect to be online at all during that time. Our little girl is going to Stetson Univ. to study law.

Have a safe and glorious trip Andy. hugs to G-daughter.
wow law school.
kades:)

That's great, Andy! I'm sure you'll have fun and I know you must be really proud of your GD.

Enjoy yourself. Sounds like you and your child's mother did a great job raising the parent of your granddaughter. They in turn, learning from you have passed it all on in raising your granddaughter. Looks like you have created a great dynasty to pass on. Great success to your granddaughter. And congratulations to her on getting into law school. Not an easy feat. :angel:

We will be leaving tomorrow for our much awaited trip to Switzerland, and then on to a riverboat cruise through the south of France ending in Paris. I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures of food and wine to share here when we get back home.
Take care of each other. :flowers:

Oooh. Kayelle, you lucky girl! Have fun!

Looking forward to your trip report!

Last edited:
We will be leaving tomorrow for our much awaited trip to Switzerland, and then on to a riverboat cruise through the south of France ending in Paris. I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures of food and wine to share here when we get back home.
Take care of each other. :flowers:

Have a great trip, KL.

well, she's ok. i sent her a message about people asking about her here.

she's working a full time job, afternoons, but seems ok.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom