Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woo hoo! So happy to hear that you are on the other side of the "procedure" now and sounds like you are healing well, since you are able to write and to joke too.

smileys-get-well-soon-239155.gif

Thanks guys, float in and out of energy.
My nurse put on coat and went to Tim Horton to get me a coffee!
Lol, think she was apologizing for food mis-information. She had said I would be getting soft food today.
But WOW, really sweet and above and beyond duty.

I too am happy it all worked out for you Dragn. Chitlins::LOL:, but yeh, :LOL: that would kinda gross me out too, like animals eating the afterbirth to get proteins and energy. I know it's all part of nature's way, but...:ermm:. In any case, you are on the mend. Now go and stuff some snow down your sister's blouse. Remind her that your Dragnlaw, not a pig.;)

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

dragnnnn!

So glad that you're end has a new beginning!

(it took me a while for that one after CG stole the "everything came out OK" line.)

Butt seriously,...

OK, really, seriously, get your ass in gear and get better soon.

I'm sorry. Can't help it.

Get well soon.

Yes, I'm here, but not all together.
Both DH and I have Covid, but not Mom.
We have been in quarantine since the 4th, not eating much just loads of water.
I'm hoping that this will pass soon.
We're having difficulty breathing, just going to the bathroom takes the wind out of us. We're just trying to stay out of the hospital.
Mostly sleeping and then on the Internet watching movies and yes I do belong to other forums as well as DC.

I do appreciate everyone's concern, and I will check in more often.
I can't contribute anything to the discussion mostly because I'm just trying to get by right now, no cooking/baking/grilling, just frozen TV dinners. :ohmy:
We did one GrubHub delivery from a Chinese joint two towns up and it has inedible!

Both DH and I had our follow up appointments with our doc's and a covid retest.
We are both now covid free but still not 100%.

WE BEAT COVID!

I will be taking a break from DC for a bit, so don't think that anything has happened to either of us.

It's been hard on many for health. Needless to say, it is wonderful to log in and see familiar names. To those who are well, stay healthy! To those recovering, get well soon.

PF, we were just reading an article published by a Doctor in Oregon who wound up having his license revoked because he was saying how the only thing you want to do with Covid is STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! You won't come back out!
We managed it so far and that is a huge accomplishment!
Self-care at home, which is what we did.

Got a flu bug that affected my stomach, lower intestines, nose, and throat, all weekend. Got home from dyalisis abut 2:30 p.m. yesterday, went to take a nap, and didn't wake up until 1 a.m. Used the bathroom, ate half a bowl of soup, and went back to bed. I'm still not feeling 100%. Tummy is still mildly iffy. I might just go back to bed. I hate feeling sick, especially for a whole weekend. I hope everyone else is mending.

I too am happy it all worked out for you Dragn. Chitlins::LOL:, but yeh, :LOL: that would kinda gross me out too, like animals eating the afterbirth to get proteins and energy. I know it's all part of nature's way, but...:ermm:. In any case, you are on the mend. Now go and stuff some snow down your sister's blouse. Remind her that your Dragnlaw, not a pig.;)

Chief - I'd love to stuff some snow down her blouse! :LOL: But she lives in FL and OK, probably hasn't seen some real snow in a long time!

I managed to stay out of the hospital for two years in a row....

LOL, I managed several years then hit it with a Wham!

Got a flu bug that affected my stomach, lower intestines, nose, and throat, all weekend. Got home from dyalisis abut 2:30 p.m. yesterday, went to take a nap, and didn't wake up until 1 a.m. Used the bathroom, ate half a bowl of soup, and went back to bed. I'm still not feeling 100%. Tummy is still mildly iffy. I might just go back to bed. I hate feeling sick, especially for a whole weekend. I hope everyone else is mending.

Chief, that sounds exactly how I always handled bugs, sleep, soup, sleep again. I'm hoping you're feeling better by now. I can send a dragonette to wrap soft warm wings around you, if that would help speed things up?

Looking at dates I think I'm a little behind with responses. Got home Friday afternoon, yesterday was good, this morning even better.

Thanks to all (again 'n again) for all your Well Wishes. They certainly worked!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom